Reviews for A Night Without Stars
defygravity79 chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
I really liked this story! At first I wasn't quite sure how you wanted to spin this arch but it was good!
squintsquad03 chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
The Moulin Rouge version is definitely a good call on Santana's part ] Cute ending and I'm glad San's finally with the right blonde.
Blueskkies chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
Great, ending. Look foward to you posting other stories:-)
Mlnn chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
Really cute end! I loved the little flashback you put in here too. You kinda turned them around, I like that. In most of the fics Santana is the one doing all and everything for Brittany whenever she pouts, haha. I'll miss this. Really cute! :)
MessyEater chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
Aww, i'l miss this.. This is one of those stories that i look out for for new upd8s. I love Brittany here, and I kinda hated Santana for being stupid at first and Quinn for being a bitch.. Tnx for sharing this. You did a great job! :D
Tenacity Super-Brains chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
OMG THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE! I absolutely love it _
Burkhardt801 chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
Because she loves you Brittany! :(

I felt so bad when Brittany start yelling at Santana u.u

Poor Santana, she was blind
squintsquad03 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Ooh, freaking Quinn deserved that punch to the face. Just hope Britt can get one in too, just for good measure.
Verena R chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Great chapter! I hope Santana will have her talk with Britt. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon D
sy210 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
wow that was one hell of a tease.. ugh.. i kinda expected more..
bydneley chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
i didn't understand why quinn decided to drop the bomb knowing it wouldn't help her case or something. it's like the other way around, she helped santana realize britt's importance while being a bitch about it.

anyway, i'm still looking forward to brittana getting together process. :)
bydneley chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
i really like the sing and dance part brittana had here. it reminded me of valerie, this is a hotter version though, we need this on the show come season 3, i want.
Mlnn chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
You're killing meee! Seriously! "It was like all the blondes of the world decided to come and meet at Mckinley to have some blonde reunion to celebrate their blondeness." Celebrate their blondness? Hahaha, I cracked up reading that :p And FINALLY Santana realized what kind of a bitch Quinn is and punched her straight in the face. I'm already looking forward to seeing Brittana appearing on school the next day or something and seeing Quinn, trying to hide her broken nose, haha. Now go, Santana, go get your woman!
Burkhardt801 chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
Awwww :( I used to like Quinn, but in this fic I hate her personality, and what she did to Santana, I love Santana, and I'm glad that she punched Quinn's face!

Great fic ! but I still hating Quinn right now
kolaps chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
I love ur story.. Seriously I love these type of stories where for sure d chasee becomes the chaser.. Woot! Hehe..

Cant wait for your next update.. I was just lurking but after this chapter I decided to pop in and comment..

Next Chap pls! :)