Reviews for Tornadogenesis
Azamiko chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Very fun.
Alix Cohen chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
"Hurricane season is starting, John." lol

I like this.
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
"Sherlock Holmes does not look like a storm chaser." haha no he doesn't.

This is nice. I still say people are easier to predict than the weather.
Lumoa chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
This was amazing! It reminded me of how I wanted to be a storm chaser at one point! Is there any possible way there could be more chapters or a sequel?
coragyps chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I like this...and I'm from the midwest, and it didn't offend me :) Very considerate of you to think of that, though! Nice job and thanks for sharing.
half broken moon chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I really enjoyed this au and I hope you keep it going. The ending was great so if you don't continue that's also fine. Anyway, you totes rocked it.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
This was wonderful! Especially the way the beginning bit is at the very end. Extremely good! :D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is a great story! I have never seen this idea before and I think you have written it very well. Absolutely love it :D
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Wow - what an original, fantastic AU. That sense of danger in the permanent dark and empty plains, much rawer than the slick London original, gives this a real edge and expanse. Please, please continue.
Deleting Self chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This was cute and different. Other than the idea of there being a decent Italian place serving something beyond pizza in Atchison, I didn't spot anything geographically off, unless North Texas and Dodge City were on the same day (I wasn't sure). That's a very ambitious distance to drive in one day, especially if they were in North Texas at 5 pm.