Reviews for Security Blanket
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 4/8
This was so cute and very warming
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Q_Q FLUFF FLUFFF SO MUCH FLUFF GAAAAH I LOVE BIG BRO LITTLE BRO INTERACTIONS DAMIAN WHY YOU SO SMALL AND CUTE AND FLUFFY AND - *looks around, paranoid that Dami will pop out*
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! This was so cute!
Wow. These two fight so often, brotherly fluff between them never even crossed my mind XP
But this was PRICELESS. Oh my gosh, I can see this happening!
Wow. They seriously wore the same pattern jacket? That's HILARIOUS! XD
So sweet, so adorable, and perfect brobonding moment! I was cooing so bad near the end ;D
Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
Total Batman Obsession chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Awwww I loved it
Zeef chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is a great story. It's great. I love it.
Snitewing chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
WOW THIS IS CUTE
Dusty Octopus chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
_ cuteness overload. Can't...take itBOOM! *computer explodes*
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awe Bonding between the youngest two is always cute but this is utterly adoreable
frozen water droplet chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awww... Dami and Tim are adorable when they aren't trying to beat each other up.
Aaliyah chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAH 3

I love me some Tim/Damian brotherly love 3 Well done! It was great :)
o0RainbowParadise0o chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Omg! Awww!

/dies

This was all kinds of wonderful. Just /all kinds/ of WONDERFUL!~

Very awesome job on this fic of Tim and Damian! : D It was quite adorable~
ONEUP chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
My head just exploded from the sweetness. Your oneshots are just wonderful, but I always feel disappointed when I'm done reading your work because...I WANT MORE! lol. :D You writing is torture to me...Ugh!

XD
ShadowMellow chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Yay, Tim/damian brofluff! 3 There can never be enough of that! I love it, I hope you write more of those!
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This fiction is gold !
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Damiey falling asleep to Lion King on Timmy's shoulder is... a mental image I didn't even know I wanted so much and I'm glad I got. I SAW THAT COMPARISON POST and I was wondering when someone would jump in with a fic and of course it was you and your brilliant writing. :DD B'awwwwwwwwwwwwww.