Reviews for Birds, Bees, and BDSM
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
love it
Kyoko0001 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
i laughed so hard i thought i was going to die! im also not allowed to read fanfiction in math class any more...
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love it how you managed to turn their journey into something resembling life in dormitories! But it's a bit scary thinking of what Sakura has seen and heard... O.O
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I loved how you made it semi-serious, humorous, and sort of cute! You really did a good job with this :D

Serena-loves-Angst
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
LMFAAAO Syaoran is always the victim of Fai and Kurogane's sexual activities I love it.
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
You know, this fic made me take a look at myself. In some of my lemons I like to add humor by throwing Syaoran in the mxi and ultimately scarring him. It wasn't until I read this fic that I feel like I've been being so mean to him!

All in all thsi fic was hilarious! I seriously loved it! It was so funny but almost painful to read Syaoran ask those questions and have Fai answer them.

Thanks to this fic I have a newfound respect for Syaoran. Awsome work! Both of you! XD
Fatalis The Expiriment chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wait... I'm confused... has Syaoran just had sex with Sakura, or does he just sleep around...
xEmeraldStarx chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
you've killed me. for the record though my spirit added this to my favorites! XDDDDDDD
obabema chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I like this. A lot. XD

It was funny! _
MindlessAdri chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awww, the ending when Sayoran was being all manly made me laugh. The entire thing was very humorous. And it was adorable. Awesomesauce of a story. :)
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
:D Oh law that is such an awkward conversation to have. I think this is brilliant.

I really, really like the way that Syaoran percieved their "activities" and how each of them explained themselves. It was good insight, and it really made me laugh. Plus, you have a lovely level of intimacy between Kurogane and Fai that made something that might have just been a "conversation fic" into a really nice story. PROPS FOR YOU.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hahhaha poor syaoran, I'm surprised that he hasn't gone crazy from all the things he has seen.
Dolasiar chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
More growing to do? I'm almost afraid that Kurogane's the one that said it...