Reviews for Little Wonders
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Very beautiful and poignant! A great snapshot of Ed and Winry's maturing relationship.
Queen Bovine chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
I thought it was cute, sweet, and very well-written. I enjoyed this very much. One of my favorite parts was this line: "She tried not to frown, wishing he could be a bit more observant toward things like this; but he was a boy, and she tried not to expect too much of him." I burst out laughing at that. The emotions you write are honest, open, and well-communicated, and it is appreciated.

However, it is taken too far at some parts, to the point of Winry and, especially, Ed being OOC. This is, of course, only my personal opinion, but despite their unusual maturity at that age, physically they are still only eleven and twelve and would not be feeling all of the blushing and awkwardness and the reactions to physical contact the way you wrote them. At the time of the story proper, during and after puberty, it would be much more acceptable.

Although your grammar is near flawless, I think you might depend on a computerized spell-checker much more than is advisable. There are a lot of mistakes with "commonly confused words", like "there", "their", and "they're", which would be technically spelled right to a computer, but are not interchangeable and have different meanings. Auto-correct is also a problem, as a computer can confuse a misspelled word with a similar one, and fix it incorrectly. These problems can be easily fixed with a beta reader, or simply a personal proof-read.

Despite my complaints, I really enjoyed this story, and would love to see more installations. I still love your writing!
Adeli-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love this story so much! It's beautifully written and so adorable! I can't wait until I finish the whole thing!
spnnychrrr chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading this whole collection. It was a beautiful mix of happiness, fluff, angst, frustration, and love - it was great! x3 You nearly reduced me to tears in a few of them, especially in this last chapter... Anyway, you certainly are a talented author and I will definitely be reading more from you! xD
AmiiceeLokei chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I had tears in my eyes for several of these. You have a way with words that many do not. Thankyou for sharing these 10 beautiful chapters. :)
Gearhead Fenton chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
oh my goshh that was so asdfghjkl; SWEEEEET 3
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
What a good ending! This was a great series :)
Athenafrodite chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
I can't believe this story is over. I've loved each and every chapter so much that I've read them at least twice (or even more times). This was an amazing story, you are an excellent writer and I do hope you keep posting stories.

Thank you, and until your next story then, Athenafrodite.
D3m0nDarks chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
awwwww! when Ed told her to make him leave I said "he's so sweet!... he's such a jackass, but he's sweet." XD little kid luv is so cute! E3 love how akward Ed is!
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
That was a awesome chapter! Thanks for the update!
I-Threaten-My-Houseplants chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
This is where I melted from the extreme sweetness of this chapter. THIS. WAS AWESOME!
Athenafrodite chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
i think ed was looking for a kiss on the cheek too ;)

i loved it, it was amazing, and most of all i loved edward's jealousy. amazing, You are amazing, i love your writing. i really have no words

kisses A
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Uh are you going to update again? This is a great story and it's enjoyable to read.
dullaznboi chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
This story has been so cutee! i just could not stop reading it over and over again (even in class) but i hope you can add more to these amazing chapters! loving it!
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awwwww! so sweet! I love it! Extremely well writen-I brag about being a good writer, and I'm jealous! :) but i'm trying to imagine it in my head, is it little Ed or-... is it YOUNG Ed, or Ed when the series starts (15)? I'm just curious if they are suppost to look like they did when they were little or when they're older...