Reviews for A Bloody Good Day
lexa30 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Bwahahahahahahahaha! Aunt Flo I've heard, but Uncle TOM?
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Nothing like releasing some endorphins to make the pain go away.
twifam1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
mschris44 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That was pretty HOT!
MissChoopz chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome one-shot!
cestlaviesuckers chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ha ha this made MY day better (as well as your lovely review on my story), so thank you for writing. :-) Why can't every woman on the planet have a man as understanding as Edward when it comes to that womanly stuff ;) So adorable and funny!
Mechcat chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Excellent! It happens that I found this at about the same hormonal state as Bella. It was perfect. (But came back later to write a review. It seems best that I don't write reviews at certain times.)

M'husband figured out long ago that it is just best to make sure there is always a supply of my favorite chocolate in the house. If it gets low at critical times, he not only volunteers to get more, he practically sprints to the car.

Anyway, just wanted to say - love it! Well-written as ever. I love the sweet Edward - he doesn't even flinch when she wipes her nose on his shirt!

NinaQ chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You made me laugh several times, but I really enjoyed this one:

"I swear I see his butt cheeks clench like he was trying to get me to ogle his ass. I think I may have thrown up in my mouth just a little."

Great job!
TheSparksSoApparent chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
so funny and cute!
Amelia4Allison chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I loved it! Hormonal Bella was hilarious! Keep up the good work! :D
shyshy1016 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i really enjoyed this! i always wondered what would happen when bella got her period! please update soon!
Baybeetricia chapter 1 . 6/21/2011