Reviews for It Gets Better
simplesecret218 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Im not gonna say my real name, and i know that others have it worse than me but, i need to vent out. I feel alone. Lost. I see my dad every other week scince i can remember then for about a 2-3 months I think we saw each other every weekend . But we recently switched to every other weekend and it crushed me, but i got over it. I feel like my mom forgets my stuff and it hurts me inside I just miss time we were together and happy. I feel like my grandmother so leave her for me and my brother always hurts me even if you want to you're younger than me he's 8 years old time 10. he has ADHD if you don't know what that is it some kind of hyperactive disorder. so all in all I have 2 brothers and 1 sister and I should be with my grandmother over the years I've grown up matured was your supper me that wants to be a kid wants to go back to when i was the little girl who who loves to sing and dance and play all day but i can't be that girl any more. I went to therapy for about 2 years probably because I was raped twice separately. my fake name is Monique Rachel Adams and and that is pretty much my life summed up. I want to become a therapist to help kids who were raped just like me and/or suicidal kids since my friend is suicidal. please don't tell anyone I'm trusting you I'm trusting a complete stranger I need someone to talk to someone please just keep this between you and me Thanks. PDF like your style no I love it and you're right it does get better. :-)
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I support gay rights, and this story was amazingly cute.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
It's an amazing story, it really is :)
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Thank you for your support.

Thank you for writing this.
BeingGirl is 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I think it would be sweet if you made a DannyXWarren where Jazz walks in on them. And...it all goes downhill from there. xD But, that's just me. It's up to you. :D
LastTimeBro chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I've read this before! I just can't believe I didn't review! Bad BeingGirl! Bad! *slaps self across cheek*

I loved this story when I read it. And the harassment is part of why you can't tell people. I've watched my friends burn before. It's so difficult.

I support bi, gay, and lesbian love! I support any love! Love is love!

Oh, and fanigirl moment...HOW CUTE WOULD DANNY BE AS GAY? I mean his hair would be so soft, and probably in a cute gay hairstyle. And he'd have an earring maybe. Dawwww! xD Ok, fangirl moment over.

Good story. And very good point.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
…. I don't know what to say…. I just wish all people would be so accepting…

But sadly, it's not always like that….

I ones had an argument with my grandfather, on why I thought it was okay for two people of the same gender to be to getter. And of course he was the opposite.

But the worst part was the part when we came to the adoption thing…

He didn't think they should be allowed to adopt children, and I tried to tell him that it would be better for the kid to have to loving parents, instead of crazy ones or none.

I don't honestly see the problem! I mean all that matter is love, right!

And if you love a person, it should not matter what gender that person have!
kirara the great chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
thats so sweet
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love the idea for the story, but its hard for me to believe Danny is gay. Oh well! Great story!
MillionDollarNinja chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Had to review this! I'm a supporter of all of GLBT! A friend of mine is bi and said she was harassed by a lot of people I couldn't believe at how bad it was. This was a very meaningful loved this!
xBlue-Rosex chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
One of my friends recently came out to his parents that he was bi. He was really scared of what they would say and how they would treat him; reason being that his family is really religious and looks down upon things like that. He'd tell me that all the time they'd make gay jokes and unknowingly they were hurting him, so he was scared what they might do if they found out...and eventually they did. At first his mom was shocked and accepted him, but he didn't tell his dad, knowing the angry drunk would react differently. Then one day his dad found out and his reaction was unexpected...he actually admitted to his son that he himself was bi. So you see things really do get better. This story was very touching and I liked it! Although I'm not fond of people changing a characters sexuality I think I'll make an exception with this story, it was very well written and like I said before, moving. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Or worse. DANNY'S GAY? A lot worse.
Raining Skittles chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is themostmeaningful story I have ever read :') I love your style and your OC.

Keep up the good work, please.

-Chloe
fwez-can chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
wow. great job with this, very sentimental.

But dude, NO teacher would exploit a student like that. At the very LEAST Mr. Lancer had to TELL Danny what he was doing. That is a major infraction against a student's privacy, and he should have asked Danny for permission. Yes, Danny DID put that video up on youtube and therefore unintentionally permitted Lancer to show the video, since who would put a video up if they didn't want that information to be public?

But still, the outcome of showing that video could have been completely different, and could hurt Danny. Bad move on Lancer's part. I kind of wanted to slap him when I realized what he was going to do and yell "YOU IDIOT!" into his face, even IF his intentions were good.

But all in all, great story.
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
wow that was beautiful...i even have tears in my eyes...bravo