Reviews for Beloved
lynzz chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Are you going to finish it? This is gonna sound sick; but you should...just sayin.
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Jiminy... o.O I feel like such a sicko when I read stuff like this and like it! But seriously, this is deep and dark and frightening. Gave me chills! :D Thanks for posting...
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I look forwaard to reading your multi chapter fic based off of this. Its nice to see dark fics. People ignore the hidden depths that people can desencd to so its nice to see someone throwing it into the light.
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Karofsky's conviction that being gay is wrong/disgusting would make me feel sorry for him under normal circumstances. But obviously with the dark/twisted take on him, feeling sympathy for his character just isn't gonna happen. The style you wrote this in was very interesting and it's not something that always works but you used it beautifully in this piece.

I love the line: 'setting you on fire, burning away all of the small doubts left forgotten in the back of your fucked up mind.' very powerful.

Also, Karofsky's desire to see Kurt cry and the way he enjoys it so much is of course disturbing, but there's something about that fact that really interests me. In my opinion, a person isn't at their most vulnerable when naked, but when they cry, so something about Karofsky enjoying Kurt's tears just gets me. I can't explain it, but its very intense.

This is all wrong/sick/twisted as you know, but the way you've written it is absolutely captivating.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Please write more ? 3
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Very powerful start. Quite intriguing.
aislin94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
can you please post a message in this story (maybe as a second chapter?) when you create the full story? I'm really interested.
congotandsja chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Whoa, that was idark/i. Honestly, it was beautifully written and very emotional. I loved it. (And, no, I don't condone rape either).