Reviews for Branded
What! No come write another this is so good! :D
kawaiiwolvesss chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Omg I just reread Burned and read the sequel that came out, Smoke, and I sooo wanted to have some happiness for Ethan and Pattyn and you wrote just like Ellen Hopkins, which is great. I wish there were more fanfics out for this. I wont spoil Smoke for you, but if you haven't read it,you need to!
roseofnoonvale chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
wow, update soon.
zorosgurl chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Ive always wanted to read on after reading Burned... That book makes me cry everytime I read it. And it makes me so angry that it leaves us with a huge empty space of what happened? lol. I love that book so much I even vowed to name my first son Ethan. Just amazing. And your ending to it is captivating.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Awesome chapter!
... But it seems you have not updated it quite some time...
*Pulls you back to you computer and puts you under the Imperuis Curse to finish the story*
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
So far so good. They're both still alive. lol.

... They live right? *Puppy eyes*
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great! I really like it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
this might be a little late but wow this is really good! please update soon! 3
Kissed By My Angel chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This story is so beautifully written! It's almost the spitting image of how Ellen Hopkinds writes! :D This story is fantastic so far and I absolutly can't wait to read more! (: Please update soon!

angel
RayRayofCali chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Wow. Damn straight, a cliffhanger! This story is really goo an personally can't wait for the next chapter.
Shantial chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
WHERES DA REST.?
krazygurl101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I LOVE THIS BOOK AND I LOVE THAT YOUR CONTIANING IT I CRYED AT THE END OF THE REAL BOOK! GREAT JOB!
julz12 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
its good. but it needs a little more.
lilliangreene chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
omg! plz update soon! i want to keep reading!
rolliepollie44 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Hoping that she doesn't go back home, but I like how you throw in her thoughts of wanting to go back home despite all the problems there, it makes her seem more like a real perrson instead of just like everything is rainbow and butterflies now that she's backwith Ethan :D

Loving this story so far! :D