Reviews for Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
GermanPotatoChip chapter 1 . 8/7
This is fucking perfect! I love it!
K. E chapter 1 . 7/7
That was actually really good. You didn't seem to go for only the physical side, but you got the nation's emotions into the fic too. I haven't found many fics like that.

Thanks
britsrdbest chapter 1 . 3/31
loved it!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 3/7
This turned me on~~~AHMAHGAWD
Good job and here have some cake for your wonderful efforts
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This is amazing. I mean it. You made the characters convincing and described what was happening so well. This, in all honesty, is one of the best RoChu Lemons I've ever read.
NanoRabid chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Amazing lemon~
Just want to mention that the context in which you used 'shit' does not necessarily make sense because it seems like Ivan is calling China a piece of shit/useless. The right word to use is 'Блядь' which basically means fuck
Aria chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Ok heres my review: Best Lemon RoChu Fanfic!
Dude you say you are young and i have how old you are, but tbh this is really good, amazing character development and astonishing visial imagery, i think you really outdid yourself, and i really really like how you made Yao seem so controlling... its definetly a turn on (dont judge QQ) and i love how it really depicts exactly what others thought and how much Yao really loves Russia and all the way around.
This is my favorite Lemon up to now! I really liked it Keep writting!

~Aria da
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This fanfiction goes way beyond the point of just normal 'smut'. You have such great ways of describing sex and what is happening. You also gave the characters personality. Many people make Rochu out of character but this... This is great. I mean seriously. I love this fic! 3 it's so hot and adorable and perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
That was amazing for your first time 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
PERSON DONT FREAK OUT THIS WAS A REALLY WELL WRITTEN STORY AND AMAZING SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
Smooth Flying chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Woah, China...Who would have guessed?
CJTheYaoiManiac chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This was one of the best lemons I've ever read! Please oh please make more!~
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
this was amazing
Nyarfy chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
How in the HOLYFUCK do you think this was bad?! I should sue you for writing so good, I feel bad about myself.