Reviews for Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Ohlookcookies chapter 1 . 2/3
MEIN GOTT
Gamer-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
This was the best! I love this kind of stuff! Yao? Innocent? Yeah right.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
That was Amazing. I love how you write China's character.
AmericanDonutShop chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This is fucking perfect! I love it!
K. E chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
That was actually really good. You didn't seem to go for only the physical side, but you got the nation's emotions into the fic too. I haven't found many fics like that.

Thanks
lemonymathews chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
loved it!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This turned me on~~~AHMAHGAWD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Good job and here have some cake for your wonderful efforts
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This is amazing. I mean it. You made the characters convincing and described what was happening so well. This, in all honesty, is one of the best RoChu Lemons I've ever read.
bustard custard chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Amazing lemon~
Just want to mention that the context in which you used 'shit' does not necessarily make sense because it seems like Ivan is calling China a piece of shit/useless. The right word to use is 'Блядь' which basically means fuck
Aria chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Ok heres my review: Best Lemon RoChu Fanfic!
Dude you say you are young and i have how old you are, but tbh this is really good, amazing character development and astonishing visial imagery, i think you really outdid yourself, and i really really like how you made Yao seem so controlling... its definetly a turn on (dont judge QQ) and i love how it really depicts exactly what others thought and how much Yao really loves Russia and all the way around.
This is my favorite Lemon up to now! I really liked it Keep writting!

~Aria da
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This fanfiction goes way beyond the point of just normal 'smut'. You have such great ways of describing sex and what is happening. You also gave the characters personality. Many people make Rochu out of character but this... This is great. I mean seriously. I love this fic! 3 it's so hot and adorable and perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
That was amazing for your first time 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
PERSON DONT FREAK OUT THIS WAS A REALLY WELL WRITTEN STORY AND AMAZING SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
Smooth Flying chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Woah, China...Who would have guessed?