Reviews for Cheaters Never Prosper
A2463 chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
Really enjoyed reading! thank u for at least finishing it.
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Hope you do more this story is f ing awesome. Please continue, it rocks. Emma and terri is a relationship I would've never thought of but that makes it even better
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
The first chapter is very pleasant, I bet the rest will be just a good.. I'm going to continue this adventure
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
Sorry review take two: I'm so glad you updated. Thanks for the time and effort, it was a wonderful chapter. While I can't say I'm to see the story end I'm happy we story that we did. Forget the haters. I you ever get the inspiration for a follow up ill be glad .

Thanks again!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
I'm gla
Flor88 chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
You came back!, I can not believe it. I thought this fic was abandoned forever, but you came back. Thanks, I really want to see how the fic ends.
Roz chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
I love the way you write Terri and Emma, it's like they're made for each other. I really hope you finish the story.
FifthHallow chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Thanks to you I now ship this
miza12 chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
love it, please update
A2463 chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
last white feather chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Beautifully written as always I love how you had Emma's family eventually accept Terri, it was a refreshing twist :)
FFaddict007 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Awwww, Terry: 'I love her not in spite of her faults, but because of them!' So sweet I'm a sucker for that line.
othlvr16 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
I love Terri and Emma together...people need to make more fics about them...even with kids cuz that would be awesome...anyways, great update
last white feather chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
Loved it! I think it'd be really interesting if you had Emma's parents eventually accept Terri, just a thought ;D But whatever you write I know I'll love it!