Reviews for Facing the Darkness
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Well done. Well done indeed.
PeanutNinja chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I liked this story :), the grammar and spelling were well done and the style and pace was good. The flashback at the start is interesting, I've never really paid much thought to what Reid's mind must have been like on dilauded except that it must have been a temporary forgetfulness. I like how you showed him trying and struggling to remember things, yet at the same time completely overwhelmed by the drug.

The characterisation was good as well, Reid always carries guilt and blames himself for something (which is usually not his fault.) And Morgan acts like an older brother to Reid, and tries to look out for him,. I loved how Reid discussed his problems, but you portrayed his awkwardness about doing it, rather than them having an unrealistic, massive heart to heart. The awkwardness made it more realistic and enjoyable. I loved the ending, it was comforting to know that Reid had been given some comfort, but at the same time it didn't give the satisfaction of having Reid fully consoled or alright. It was a nice, realistic ending :D. Toodles.