Reviews for When Tomorrow Comes
Unicadia chapter 1 . 8/21
This was beautiful. I love Joly and Musichetta. *sobs* I love them!
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I like the last name you chose for Musichetta. I don't know why. It just seems to fit her.
anotherdormantaccount chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
It's so sweet. It shows you know your stuff about the Les Amis. Muischetta/Joly is so rare!
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ohhhh, this almost made me cry. I don't see many Joly/Musichetta fics out there - well, not as main subjects of a fic - and it's nice to have a change. And the sentence "He dared to dream that a new world..." just sent a thrill through me. There's something wonderful about that sentence. Long live Les Amis!
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Noooo! Joly! Oh, this was so sad and sombre! But I loved it! Like i could do anything but love any of your stuff! I can't say much else, since I don't know the book like you do, but this is great. Question, though - Was Joly one of the younger students?
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
First of all, congrats for your first story in the book fandom! Well. This was sad. Why was Musichetta so cold to Joly? At least they reconciled before he went away. What wonderful emotional appeal in here; your description really paints a picture. The only thing I would change is the dialogue, which is a little modern for my taste, although that is a stylistic choice. Lovely piece. :)

The Madman