Reviews for Ward
superboltstrike chapter 35 . 7/31
Wow, this was a an excellent story. I know you've been long gone from this site, but I have to say this. Kinda skimmed the beginning chapters cause I found this on accident but once I actually sat down and read chapter 11, that's when I realized this was going to be good. There were multiple chapters where I was wondering, "Are they gonna, are they gonna-DAMMIT!" So I was so happy when Vegeta and Bulma finally got together, they deserved it. An interesting premise you brought by having no ki involved and this is definitely going in my favorites.
Cruel happiness chapter 35 . 7/18
I'm very needy when it comes to B/V fanfictions, lol
Rin9001 chapter 35 . 7/18
I still want to know so many things like What would Raditz and Juuh's child be like? I still want to know sooooooo much more about what happens to all the characters...
Rin9001 chapter 35 . 7/18
I can't help but think how many different possible endings this story could have! Like what if when Vegeta and Juunangou were fighting and Vegeta was about to kill Juun then Bulma walked in... how would the story end if Bulma walked in seconds latter and Juun was already dead how would she react? Or what if Vegeta had never met Bulma at all before and Vegeta never took Bulma as his ward? I also think about If you were going to make a sequel what would it be about? Would Bulma's father reappear in her life and try to control Trunks, because he was born of the 'right' gender? I know I'm never gonna get a sequal (probably) but I still wonder what if LavenderGoddessV made a sequal for us, how it have been made?

I loved it though 5/5 stars I lobe all your DBZ Fan fictions! But I need more!

I know I sound like a crazy person that can't handle a good V/B fan fiction ending...
chicamarioneta chapter 35 . 5/17
Is the second time I read your story and I liked it even more than the first time, is a roller coaster of emotions and suspense, vegetahere is so honorable and devotee, and yet retains his personality, you have done an impressive job, perhaps bulma should not seek to be delivered to the first man who finds increasingly entering crisis lol , but if not pass that we were missing a lot of drama. Bulma and vegetas love here is so beautiful it makes me want to mourn with excitement. I know you have not written in many, many years but please be encouraged to do so again, the world needs your beautiful and wonderful love stories. Excuse my spelling mistakes, English is not my mother tongue
Soo, Juunanagou would be Vegeta's brothers in-law right?
nofcksgiven chapter 35 . 2/29
Oh, you just love to throw in Vegebul angst, don't you? Damn, losing a child... No words to express how devastating that is. I'm happy Vegeta and Bulma got another chance to conceive another and I love that although Vegeta was sad about the miscarriage, he was not about to lose Bulma over it. That was an awful conclusion in Bulma's part but I get why she did it. Yay for Prince Trunks!:)

Overall, this was a good story. It's not the best Vegebul story I've ever read and the main reason for that is bc it was really predictable, but it was still a fun read and very well-written. I think that and bc the fact that it's a Vegeta/Bulma fic are the two main reasons I couldn't not read it to the end. Great job and thanks for sharing!
nofcksgiven chapter 34 . 2/29
Awww. Well, it's nice that EVERYONE will have happy endings, even 18. As usual, I enjoy the Vegebul interaction. It's so nice that they're finally able to just relax and be happy together.
nofcksgiven chapter 33 . 2/29
WOO-HOO! \o/\o/\o/
nofcksgiven chapter 27 . 2/29
The fuck, Bulma? You doubt Vegeta's power and ability to protect himself that much? SMDH.
nofcksgiven chapter 26 . 2/29
Damn, that's some fucked up system. I just love how suddenly everyone is relying on Radditz, haha. I think a union between him and Bulma would be filled super platonic fun. They'd be the best partners in crime.
nofcksgiven chapter 25 . 2/29
Radditz is so useful. As soon as he let it slip that he slept with 18, Vegeta would be freeeee!
nofcksgiven chapter 21 . 2/29
LMAO. Ohmygawd, how are these people running their own countries? They're all so childish. 18's appearance was definitely anti-climatic, thb. Why did she wait so long to come back? Why has Vegeta not kill anyone, yet? I wonder if Bulma realizes how many guys she'd kiss in like, the same week.
nofcksgiven chapter 18 . 2/28
Is it weird that I actually miss ruthless mass-murderer Vegeta? He's such a chill king in this story. The way his servants talk to him could've gotten them kill in an instant but Vegeta actually listens to them, lol.
nofcksgiven chapter 17 . 2/28
I like Radditz. To be there for the girl you once had deep feelings for and now helping her with her love life is no easy task. Even when two people decided to just be friends, the feel of rejection doesn't go away so easily but Radditz is pretty awesome here.

So Bulma didn't sleep with 17? I KNEW IT.
1,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »