Reviews for Ward
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Magnificent! I know I am going to love this story! I cannot wait to read more!
Sim chapter 35 . 1/21/2014
I really enjoyed reading this and loved how it was done. Beautiful work!
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Experienced horsemen wouldn't race on terrain like that. It's too dangerous for the horses' limbs.
ShiftersFate chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
I lived every moment!
ShiftersFate chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
"Ah, so much is happening!" is right! BUT I LOVE IT. To be honest I didn't think this story would be as great as is, since I love the super powers of the characters but by the god you have done it amazingly well. :)
xdobby13 chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
This was so sad and perfect. Oh my god, the last line... I shed a tear. They're just the best couple of all time, and they have so, SO many dimensions, which is why you can write so many different types of stories about them. Beautiful story. Cheers.
getafan chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Totally agree with the lousy lay comment. Veget designted so much better than this Mary sue Bulma but I guess woman love a story where a man bends over backwards for his woman
Guest chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
I KNEW IT! I SO KNEW IT WAS HER! My god I cannot read this all in one entire sitting as I usually could have. Why, oh cruel author are you making me hurt my poor iPod with the amount of times I have dropped and/or purposely thrown it across the room?! Haha kidding, but the throwing part, totally accurate. And you know what I find funny is that I JUST realize the Juunanagou is android 17 and juuhachigou is 18, I'm such an idiot. God I think my straight excellences in Japanese were simply misguided. Haha oh my gosh, I'm even starting to talk like the book in real life O.o lol :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I am huperventilating right now! What in the actual hell Vegeta?! Oh my god, I can't I just can't. You've made me throw my iPod about ten times during this chapter and the chapter previous, I am so... MIXED FEELINGS MAN mixed feelings.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Oh holy crap! I cannot let this chapter go un-reviewed. OMFG wow, I so did not expect that! And then Vegeta and Juunanagou (I don't think I spelled his name properly therefore I shall call him Jun) proposes and we just learn of Vegetas feelings and I.. Uh.. Gosh man. No words I'm speechless.
dragonbabezee chapter 35 . 7/9/2013
Ah my, I am overcome with relief that our main characters made it today their happy ending alive! Vegeta in this fic is so sweet, who couldn't love him? I liked that you had him be a virgin, that was pretty different for a BV fic. I was beside myself countless times either on the edge of my seat thinking that the two were about to get together, or that they were doomed, or that things had gotten irreversibly messy. You deceived me at times, dear author - well done.
dragonbabezee chapter 34 . 7/9/2013
Oh thank god!
dragonbabezee chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
Ack, cruel author, you had me believing you were killing off Vegeta again! I suppose there is still time for you to do that - the end of the last chapter was so ominous. You'd better not!
dragonbabezee chapter 30 . 7/8/2013
Noooooooo! So close you bring your characters near happiness time and time again dear author, only to snatch it away from them at the last!
dragonbabezee chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
Ah the wondrous diary! Full disclosure within!
1,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »