Reviews for Dudley Dursley's Sassy Gay Friend
lovewar66 chapter 9 . 3/19
God I loved this.

-love
Panda Cannons chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I'm suprised at how deep this story is. Not only is it about the hilarious friendship between Dudley and and a sassy, gay Harry, it's about the modern day struggles of gay people. Also, XD I frikin love Harry. He's so fabulous.
Panda Cannons chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
XD WHY, HOW, WHEN... Jesus Christ, I just don't know anymore. I love it, in some sort of messed up fashion. I think we all need a sassy, gay best friend in our lives, and I am sad that I do not have one. How do I obtain a sassy, gay friend?
Aire5 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
n.n
3dumplings3 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
you should put it on tvtropes and send me a message once you've put it in wild mass guessing
3dumplings3 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
oh god dudley and my immortal and that conclusion aaaahhhhahahahaa...

and this entire fic cracks me up. thank you, you are making my day.

i love the repressed heterosexuality theory. it should be on tvtropes. put it on wild mass guessing.
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
i can hardly wait to see what will happen when our lovely Sassy Gay Harry gets to Hogwarts, lets just say Tangy's sparkly orange silk is a huge Warning sign. he might even give the sorting hat a make over.
and when Harry is done with Tom Riddle he will look like a Turbo Polka attacked him.
Severus Snap might even end up with his robes sewn in to the first smexy black outfit out of Shakira - She Wolf.
lets just say it has potential to get really hot in the dungeons of Hogwarts if Sev gets help from our lovely Sassy Gay Harry. cue for the classic anime nose bleed from the rest of the students. i hope Duddly can come too.
Sophia chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
This is hilarious! Are you going to write a sequel? Imagine, Harry Potter going to Hogwarts!
LadyFreak chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This is such a brilliant story. I'm always wary of the flamboyant Harry stories, but i truly enjoy your depiction. Looking forward to reading the rest :)
conscious-mistakes chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Okay, I knew I remembered this from somewhere.
I was typing this story.
In my dream.
Two months ago whilst sleeping.
OH MY GOD. SHOULD I BE SCARED?
-JC, the one who dreamt about your story
-I'm not crazy-
Adrienne May chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
At first I thought this story would just be humor.
I was wrong.
This is beautiful.
Pixx chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
We're all stupid bitches.
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
...Not sure whether to be amused or terrified! XD
Miso Muchi chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Very funny. Very flamboyant.
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 2/29/2012