Reviews for Gangly Apes
More please
Soon please
Thanks for sharing
jbug chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I am SO enjoying this story! Keep up the great work!
silverice31 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Wonderful story. Any chance of an update soon?
Akemi713 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Dear lord I need day 3! Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
This is great! I can't wait to see how John will react when he remembers kissing Sherlock the next morning. Am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Wish you'd continued this. XD Its funny as heck.
A Brazilian Fan chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Well, I dont know if you still working on this fic,but... come on! I barely can wait for the day 3! Update , please? -
Kataang1to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This has to be the funniest fanfic I ever read. I giggle throughout the whole thing. I could really see sherlock doing something like this. And i have a spot in my heart for johnlock. KEEP GOING!
saysesydo chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
please continue this story!
phantomcat97 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
can't wait to see what happens next!
mrsdarcywatsonholmes chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Where are the next chapters? This is honestly the greatest fanfic I've ever read. I've been laughing so hard! Don't tell me you stopped it, I'll cry.
Aanaya chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
You should update this :) It's too amazing not to finish!
SarahTee chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Are you still writing this? It's far too awesome to be left unfinished, please do days 3 through 7? Pretty please? :-D
Anna chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
This is excellent! Very funny, very charming and, most difficult of all for Sherlock fic, very in character. I really hope you continue with this story, I'd love to see how the week progresses!
SpiffyBeats chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow. I can't believe I only found this a couple days ago. Shame on me. The characters were spot on - they really jived with the show. Having a great storyline is important, but if the characters aren't believable then it all falls apart. The writing is amazing! It's so funny and yet it also conveys a superbly written story, full of great description and witty dialogue. I notice this fic hasn't been updated in... erm... a while. Are you planning on finishing it? Because I (and, judging by the reviews, everyone else) am so stoked for a next part. I absolutely love it!