Reviews for Starnatural
reader50 chapter 7 . 8/5
Interesting, doesn't really explain why Jack and the marines would want Dean. I would be interested in reading more-but, I would like more descriptions, more about each one's first impression of Dean. I would also like to know what at Dean was feeling. Right now it seems very superficial.
reader50 chapter 6 . 8/5
Interesting, good premise, I would like to read more. However, I would like more descriptions and more feelings, don't have to have a lot of angst but something that would allow readers to identify more with the characters.
reader50 chapter 5 . 8/5
I like this, sounds like the beginning of stargate atlantis. I would have liked to know what Rodney and the others thought of Dean, plus a little more of what each was feeling. I would be interested in reading more.
reader50 chapter 4 . 8/5
I'm not too crazy about this one-they had taken weapons off of the brothers so they certainly would know the brothers were not doing school work. That explanation was just too lame. An if it was a ghost, why the Latin? The Latin fits more with demons.
reader50 chapter 3 . 8/5
A longer story concerning this would be interesting, I'm thinking you were planning on Jack knowing John Winchester maybe? I'm not sure I like that Dean fainted, I would have thought instead he would be furious and cursing up a storm, wondering what was going on.
reader50 chapter 2 . 8/5
I like that you made Dean smart as too many times he is shown to be dumb-after all, he did make his own shotgun when he was in middle school and later that EMF machine he made out of his walkman.
I like where the storyline was headed and I would certainly like to read more based on this story.
reader50 chapter 1 . 8/5
It would have been awesome if the song they hummed in the elevator was girl from ipanema (I loved the movie deep rising when that was the song in the elevator and one of the main characters kept humming it since he couldn't "get it out of my head")
I think it interesting that one of them or both have the ancient gene.
I like the premise but I would have liked more of an explanation of what was going on with the brothers that Sam was so mad.
lazybum89 chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
This stories are interesting! I definitely see potential for all of them...
Tango Dancer chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Ooh, this is great! Each and every one of those story-beginnings are awesome! I can't wait for you to develop them into full-fledged stories! Please, please do it! I especially like "Recruit" and "Righteous"!
KV74 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I so want to read this one!
Perhaps:-Dean demand anwsers
- confuse SGC, dont let him go
-talk with the asgard
-the Trust
-Jack meets John
-Dean is sent to Atlantis (cause save the city!)
-Dean has the gene and something else, potentiell dangerous for him
-if he do he will change, what will he do
-meeting one more time with John and Sam ( with Jack Sg1Sga1?)
Firekat Archer chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
The last two chapters, Job Hunting and Experiment, please write more on those! I love good SG/Supernatural crossovers, and those look awesome! Please!
Kitsune1818 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
I like most of this ideas and I can assure you, if you write anyone of theme as a multi-chapter fic, I will read it.
vicky chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
just thought I drop a line to say I would really like to your story recruit or job offer please
Huanted Darkling chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
I love all of them.

Theres not enough of sg1/spn crosovers out there.

Would love to see more of the job offering and the ripple efect please and thank you.
vicky chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
If you only write one of these stories please write from this one please
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »