Reviews for Meet my daughter, AmyJane
Wonderful story.
Meena chapter 65 . 6/4
Very good work, very good details. I expected more romance though & it could have been about 10 chapters shorter IMO. Otherwise an extremely good effort & well researched.
misslin123 chapter 65 . 5/20
I was hesitant to read this story at first... each chapter is lengthy and yet with more than 60 chapters i dont think it could hold my attention..however,i completed teading this and im so happy...i didnt like the idea elizabeth was raped n was screaming no no nooooo and i wish to stop reading..fortunately i didnt! However,i wish there were more lizzie-darcy scenes/interactions because they r our beloved protagonist.. bravo to mr stephen for this heartwarming story, u managed to make me smile,laugh n
Just me chapter 66 . 2/25
I loved this story so much. This Darcy was not nearly as big of an asshole as compared to some stories where he barely even changes in disposition. Really this was great I loved the plot and subplots and just about everything. Hope you are well. Thanks.
SirCharlieOfStaines chapter 66 . 2/12
Thank you SO much for this story, I absolutely loved every second of reading it, as frustrating as it was to see Darcy and Elizabeth spend so much time apart!
The twist at the end, especially (regarding Richard and Charlotte) left me VERY shocked and happy in turn... I do love it when these characters are given more depth, love and consideration in fics!
I'm very much looking forward to reading more of your work.

Charlotte
Motherof8 chapter 65 . 1/18
What a great story. Humorous in parts. So many misunderstandings on Lizzie's part. So much angst from Darcy. Such humongous chapters! A great combination all together. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 64 . 1/18
That was good writing
Motherof8 chapter 55 . 1/17
That was good
Motherof8 chapter 54 . 1/16
I can't believe Darcy planned all this to be with Elizabeth then ignores her most of the time.
Motherof8 chapter 52 . 1/16