Reviews for MP A Dozen Years and No Regrets
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
So sweet
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Loved it. Happy and sweet. I hope you do another MP fic some day with Fanny and Edmund!
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
oh this is so cute.
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aww this is sweet! Fanny and Edmund and all their baby chicks. I just watched the MP movie and sought out some fics to read. I was glad to find this as I loved your last P&P fic.
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was very sweet...wondering though, if there are days in married life when one must walk on eggshells? Or crack a few eggs to make an omelet?

a charming vignette!

Clio1792
iambbq chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh! I feel a little shameless for reviewing... as I have not read the book! But I have heard of the names many times through another Austen sites and the backgroud you gave me... (thank you!)

I thought it was definitely romantic. After twelve years of marriage and eight children and they could still talk,tease, nibble, nuzzle, kiss like newlyweds... [ahem] and make baby number nine - Awwww! I wouldn't know what else you could call it! :D

The couple was adorable, and their gentle teasing and confessing suit them so very well! Lovely!

Now - here's my question - if they've been married for twelve years, so little Edmund (the eldest son) must be eleven years of age... so he could already become a Midshipman and go sailing off the sea? Have no idea what sea life was like back then, so I am just curious! :)
theredrobin chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
So sweet. I had a bit of time and determined I needed to read SOMETHING of yours because it's been far too long. This was just the thing; very nice.

In a related tangent, thanks to Rowling I can only ever picture a cat when I read "Mrs Norris." It's both amusing and highly disconcerting.