Reviews for Unexpected Expectancies
texican chapter 9 . 11/6
This was a great story. Thanks for keeping this up.
Lmfao how can you not love Santana
bomsredhair chapter 9 . 3/27
Ohmygoodness, I cannot with Wanda! What was she thinking? Better yet, what was she expecting?! Quinn to swoon over a piece of letter? That was humiliating, girl! Just utter humiliation. I'm happy Rachel stood up for herself, her marriage, and claimed her woman. And that baby Gabby came out healthy.:) So happy for the new mommies (and Jesse, I guess). When you said big ears, did you mean "elf ears?" Haha! Quinn Fabray's got very cute elf ears. Also, when they started singing to Gabby, that was aww-inducing! I could totally picture that and it's beautiful.

Thanks again for sharing!:)
bomsredhair chapter 8 . 3/27
Haha! Susan cracked me up! I like her. Of course, her attitude would not fly with me but with Quinn... sometimes I just enjoy Quinn getting frustrated and then sassy with people, lol. Love it when Rachel is treated like a queen. She deserves it all. And when she rambles about Gabrielle Alyssa Berry-Fabray hating her name and hating her for it. She's so dramatic.

Aannnnddd more drama! I do enjoy Quinn and Rachel flirting like teenagers and drunk!Quinn with a loose tongue but dammit, Wanda! She totally ruined what was suppose to be a good night of adult fun. How many times did she need to get rejected before the message gets across? SMH. I'm glad Quinn and Rachel hashed it out before going to sleep. I hope this would be the last of arguments regarding Jesse and Wanda.
bomsredhair chapter 7 . 3/27
Hiram and Leroy are just delightful! I got excited about the baby all over again from them being so excited! The Fabrays' reaction is better than I thought it would be. I love that they're happy for the girls and are also excited about the baby. It made me smile and so happy when Russell acknowledge the baby as a Fabray bc from Quinn's reaction, it seemed like she thought her dad would make unwanted comments about how the baby was conceived. Everyone was wonderful here. The whole family gathering scene was perfection.

Actually, no. Perfection is the last part when Quinn and Rachel are getting it on while reminiscing about the first time they used their strap-on and say what now? Rachel took Quinn anally? *fan thy self* Love scene was beautiful and hot as fuck! To quote Rachel, "This is a fantastic ending to a great day." Mhmm.;)

"I like Quinn."
"I like Rachel." -They cute as fuck.
bomsredhair chapter 6 . 3/27
Hahaha! Visits to the doctor is probably one of my favorite part in this story (even if there isn't many), right below Quinn and Rachel cuddle/sexy time and as of this chapter, Quinn and Rachel talking to daughter (SO CUTE!).

I'm glad Quinn no longer see Jesse as a threat. She was worrying over nothing. And ohmygosh, Wanda needs to desist. She's embarrassing herself.
bomsredhair chapter 5 . 3/27
Oh, the drama! I felt so bad for Rachel when she misunderstood what Quinn said. Damn those pregnancy hormones! And I esp. felt bad for Jesse.:( I get why Quinn was upset but she shouldn't have taken it out on him when really, Rachel should've told her that she was planning on telling Jesse the news. They seriously need to communicate better, move on from things and people of the past and have more fucking hot sex.

Is Santana jealous of Quinn or something? Not only was she a bitch but a horrible friend as well. It's like she wants Quinn to stray so she'll go down to her level. SMH.
bomsredhair chapter 4 . 3/27
I like pregnant Rachel. Haha, she's fun and the things she says are even more endearing (but embarassing for Quinn which is a plus) and funny.
bomsredhair chapter 1 . 3/27
I haven't read the other story and I hope I'm missing anything important by reading this first. This one seems more interesting and I do love married!Faberry.

I'm not too keen on Jesse being the father of their child even tho I feel for Rachel. She has a good point but still... I hope she's ready to do whatever it takes to reassure Quinn that she's the only one for her when Quinn gets a tiny bit insecure. I am still hoping for a lot of dramas between Quinn and Jesse, tho, lol. Should be entertaining.
ttandme69 chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Excellent loved it and wished there was more! Thanks for the hard work. Lisa
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
This is amazing. Can we get a one shot of their life when Gabrielle's a little older? Pretty please? Amazing universe here. One of my absolute favs!
stephanielalinda chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Loved it, please do a sequel
YouUselessReptile chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Absolutely amazing.. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Just perfect, thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
PLEASE write more of this faberry universe. I would pay to read about this quinn and Rachel again, even if it's short and random. Please write more. I don't mind begging. I enjoyed the relationship more than any other faberry relationship that I have ever read before. There is just this chemistry between them because of how vivid you have made their personalities. Pretty please consider writing more of this faberry?