Reviews for The Things that Fathers Do
twin1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow, very sad, definintely tugged on the heart strings.
hanna chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
perfect
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was the most depressing, heartbreaking story I've ever read... Or well... that's what it feels like right now...

So good! I loved it! :)
twostepper chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awww, this broke my heart. Excellent writing.
Brit chick chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
The ending was so sweet, melted my heart a little
chriscolferandbowties chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
:( crying!
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
"He's so much better than that bear, he thought. And he even hugs back." - I CAN'T EVEN. Too many emotions! :O

Seriously, for a oneshot this was very emotional. With poor Blaine... by the end of the fic I was crying. Wonderful job, you are very talented!
ReedTheDoormouse chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I cried:')

Every single one of your klaine stories are so emotional and sweet, i love themm(:
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was so sad. His father's just an awful parent. But the end was so very sweet. I adored it.

~K
Lily-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
everytime i read "It's okay," he made the bear say. "There's nothing there. It's okay." He sniffed, trying to keep his voice from shaking."Okay, Mr. Bear. Can I sleep in your bed tonight?" "Yes you can, Blaine," he whispered. He buried his face in the bear's head, his only friend in the world."

i cry. sooooo sad! i just want to hold baby blaine and cuddle him!
Natvv chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Not going to lie, I'm crying like a baby over here.

Oh my god, this was just so perfect. So beautiful.

And so well written.
ttaisukee chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I don't remember the last time i've cried this hard, seriously. All i see is a little, scared baby blaine in his room with his teddybear. Being alone without my parents in a situation like that was my biggest fear when i was little. I'm crying so hard right now, it's literally raining on my face. This was very pretty.
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I have this sick love of abused!Blaine because I love the way it fits with his and Kurt's characters. Great story. :)
ledancingninja chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I was practically sobbing by the end of the "little blaine" section. So good.
AllWeNeedisGuitarJammin chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
'He even hugs back'

right, now you've Got me crying

This was gorgeous, just so you know!