Reviews for The Tape Recorder
skie89 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was a hilarious ending. Poor Sasuke and how cute is Naruto! I wish you could have told us how Sakura made Kakashi lose his inhibitions.
librastar chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ridiculously funny, but sizzling hot. Loved it!
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
You know this is my first KakashiXSakura fic, I usually only read SasuSaku (if Sakura at all) and I was a little scared to read it.

I thought it would be awkward, especially when I saw Sasuke was going to be in it, but you never cease to surprise me cutecrazyice!

It was good, really good. Loved it! I also like how you kept it...um...classy and not disclosing any...er...detailed sexual content.

You get what I mean! I liked it, enough said!
muimui17 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Gosh! How I miss the Naruto fandom. I've been busy with Gossip Girl and Harry Potter to visit my first fanfic love. And you just made me go through the Naruto archive all over again. Well, I do hope you can make one shot starring my favorite boys- Gaara, Neji & Shika, with Sakura. :)
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hahahaha, that was hilarious! I kept bursting out laughing through out the whole thing, haha. I love it!
Sasuxnaru8792 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
As always, your story is simply amazing! The only thing I would have wanted more of was maybe a longer sex scene. But hey, the story was awesome either way! :) keep up the great work, I look forward to more stories from you! :) :)
blink chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Hahaha! Love it
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
How did I miss this little gem? That was so hot! I don't know what it was about the tape recorder but it was...wow.

If I were Sakura I'd keep a copy of that tape. :D
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Should of been longer. Hah. I loved it!
Janet chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was hilarious XD !
Ethereal Essence chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hahaha I loved the ending! Great development and everyone was in character! Great job! :D
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Words cannot describe how happy this made me when I woke up this morning. I love how Sakura is so defensive over Kakashi to the receptionist. Great job!

And why haven't I watched you yet? D8 *subscribe*
Tsuki479 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
lol Naruto,..

I like it. I love the humor. :
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was crazy, I couldn't help but be embarrassed for Sakura. But I love it anyways.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/5/2011