Reviews for The Tape Recorder
strawberriez8800 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hahahaha, that was hilarious! I kept bursting out laughing through out the whole thing, haha. I love it!
Sasuxnaru8792 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
As always, your story is simply amazing! The only thing I would have wanted more of was maybe a longer sex scene. But hey, the story was awesome either way! :) keep up the great work, I look forward to more stories from you! :) :)
blink chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Hahaha! Love it
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
How did I miss this little gem? That was so hot! I don't know what it was about the tape recorder but it was...wow.

If I were Sakura I'd keep a copy of that tape. :D
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Should of been longer. Hah. I loved it!
Janet chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was hilarious XD !
Ethereal Essence chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hahaha I loved the ending! Great development and everyone was in character! Great job! :D
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Words cannot describe how happy this made me when I woke up this morning. I love how Sakura is so defensive over Kakashi to the receptionist. Great job!

And why haven't I watched you yet? D8 *subscribe*
Tsuki479 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
lol Naruto,..

I like it. I love the humor. :
WhiteAnxiety chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was crazy, I couldn't help but be embarrassed for Sakura. But I love it anyways.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This. Was. Awesome.
TcEm chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
i blushed the whole way through..EXCELLENT
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
smexy as hell hehehehehe luv ya updte ur stories asap k .luv ya inu
kit across chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
lmao this is hilarious! and sexy.
Niamh O'Ruairc chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is great! The scheming thing is so something Sakura would do. I love how you portrayed Kakashi: not her teacher but still loving to teach her. And poor, poor oblivious Naruto. And poor, poor, poor knowing Sasuke. Thanks for the read.
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »