Reviews for The Tape Recorder
Ethereal Essence chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hahaha I loved the ending! Great development and everyone was in character! Great job! :D
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Words cannot describe how happy this made me when I woke up this morning. I love how Sakura is so defensive over Kakashi to the receptionist. Great job!

And why haven't I watched you yet? D8 *subscribe*
Tsuki479 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
lol Naruto,..

I like it. I love the humor. :
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was crazy, I couldn't help but be embarrassed for Sakura. But I love it anyways.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This. Was. Awesome.
TcEm chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
i blushed the whole way through..EXCELLENT
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
smexy as hell hehehehehe luv ya updte ur stories asap k .luv ya inu
kit across chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
lmao this is hilarious! and sexy.
Niamh O'Ruairc chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is great! The scheming thing is so something Sakura would do. I love how you portrayed Kakashi: not her teacher but still loving to teach her. And poor, poor oblivious Naruto. And poor, poor, poor knowing Sasuke. Thanks for the read.
lips of poison and wine chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Now that was funny. Good job, made for some lulz.
Kenpachi's Woman Itachi's Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I freakin LOVE all of your KakaxSaku 33!

I LOVE this one! It's a oneshot isn't it? :(
Cashmeritan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I loved this. This is so freaking good, it can make dreams come true. And what a refreshing concept!

Going on the favorite's list. Please write more oneshots similar to this in the future. :3
Blood Valentine chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ooooooooh! Naughty naughty Kakashi that is so bad! And bad little Sakura. Oh I don't know what I like better the fact that they kept at it over and over again or the fact that they had the boys next door getting into a getting caught situation. Like I said naughty naughty fuck me Kakashi! (Sorry I couldn't helpbut add that part.)
SillySmiley chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Whoa, awesome story. All the characters were IN character, too, which is like a breath of fresh air on fanfiction, haha.

That was both incredibly steamy and funny. Fantastic story~!
genius at risk chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
wowow! I was laughing so hard!And this is hot, too!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »