Reviews for The Tape Recorder
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
lol that darn tape recorder! (;

great story hehe
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
O.O O.o o.O _._ NARUTO YOU DUMB IDIOT! I can't-can't-can't-believe he doesn't know it's for real! Anyway, AWESOME :D Update soon please P.S. Is Sasuke jealous? Or is it just me?
diana chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
such a good stroy... please some more chapters.. I'd love to see this work out.. like kakashi will make sakura love him or something like that... ooooh curious :D
Clearheart chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh dear god. Moaning is about the sexiest thing that can ever happen in a story. And the fact that you dedicated to a whole fic to the ordeal? I am one very happy fangirl right now. Fantastic work!
angel897 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
loved it :)
p chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
amazing...thats all i have to say
keoo19 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is a funny story! I laughed out loud when Sakura accidentally kissed Kakashi. By then, I had to read the whole story. Keep Writing; you're good at it!

-Keoo19
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
The man's got skills, I tell you! Mad skills!

Good work on this one, CCI.
ReapersSin chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I couldnt stop laughing after the dialouge between Naruto and Sasuke at the end. I loved it :P
Se-chan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Delicious and quite hilarious. Absolutely love the little bit of interaction with the boys at the end... ahhh, poor Naruto. Thank you for sharing!
glassesgeekDPL chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Sweet! I really had fun reading this!
dawn's springtime chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
very good work, tin!

my favorite part was sasuke's and naruto's reactions. lol.
arraveug chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
LOL Naruto! HAHAHHAHAHHA I really like your works, so fun and light to read! XD

Thanks for sharing!
Edelin chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Sneaky Sakura... she desperately wanted Kakashi to kiss her. :) I believe though that Kakashi also wanted to kiss her, secretely. Good work!
smos chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
LMAO! I can never get tired of the last scene. Seriously. xD
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »