Reviews for Vessel Hunters
corinmeic chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Love this! Jimmy's acting really hyperactive! Super funny!
T100 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Amazing story I love it but are you going to make another chapter because you really should plz
hedgehog3000 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I really love this story!

Love how you made both Jimmy and Nick hunters. Also I'm looking forward to see the development in their relationship. And clumsy Jimmy is extremely funny and adorable in this story XD

I hope that'll have a hunt one day together with the Winchesters ;)
ovimatto chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
great and kinda random story ''D

i mean random in a good way..or something '

update please ;n;
Alyx Leon chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
OMG I love this story. :) Too cute for words. And I absolutely adore how you had Jimmy pretty much be Misha! Yes, that is all so Misha. _ please write more.
mudkip chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
please continue if you can!1 :D
Raven Aorla chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I like the idea of giving the vessels happy endings. Looking forward to more!
speedfanatic05 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I was starting to wonder where this one went off to, but I'm glad to see it again. As for where it was going, I'm not quite sure, but it will be interesting to see them get there. Maybe some force of nature happens and Castiel and Lucifer find themselves back in their vessels...Just a thought, LOL.

Glad to see you writing again!

PS I haven't forgotten...

Excellent chapter!
FrogGuts chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Such an amazing story! I love that Dean took the hug/attack in stride. Also, that Sam is interested in our new and improved Castiel! I hope you didn't stop writing this story, I can't wait for your next update!
XCastielXNovakX chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Wow, nice twist at the end! Great story
speedfanatic05 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Yes, I've come to realize that Jimmy is indeed insane. Despite this though, I do believe he'll be effective- he's proven as much by telling Nick he initiated his endeavors with Lucifer. That takes some serious cojones, so I think Jimmy's going to be just fine.

Hmmm...Sammy's got a thing for Jimmy...Whodathunk?

Excellent chapter, I encourage you, keep going!

PS- What's this plot bunny for Mistakes? :D (I know, I'm horrible...)
speedfanatic05 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
A hyper Jimmy...Never thought I'd see that, but it was humorous ( loved everyone's reaction to this new demeanor of Jimmy's, Nick the most). I also love that Bobby and the boys are handling this with a ten foot pole- they don't quite know how to take two former vessels, vessels that have retained some of their powers. This is definitely intriguing! Keep going!

Excellent work!
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Again, I take the mantle up with pride:D. This was awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next with Jimmy and Nick. Poor Nick, though, putting his heart on the back burner just to satisfy Jimmy. He's afraid that if he expounds on his feelings, Jimmy will be out of there quicker than a lightening strike.

Such a terrible predicament for Nick.

I'm thoroughly intrigued and engrossed...Excellent work!