Reviews for Le Fantôme de l'ange
belleange48 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
So very glad that you updated this story again, please continue updating, I love reading it. Thank you, more please. Regards.
phantombuggo chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Holy Crap! They sang together! Finally! I love reading your story and I needed to compliment you for it. I really hope Meg and Liam work out. That would be so awesome to read about. Like a double date with Erik and Christine. Maybe horseback riding? or something country esque right? Oh i forgot it's your story! Sorry, I got excited there. Anyway...Please update as soon as possible. I was in a squeeling fit, flapping my arms about as a psychotic pigeon would. I loved when they sang together that much. I don't usually flap around, but I find myself doing that a lot while reading this. Props to you.
LadyCavalier chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
This is the splendid kind of story that keeps you dreaming in it even after you have logged off. I have no hope for Christine and Erik. Oh, how I wish it would be Meg and he. She seems good.
LadyCavalier chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
WOW! This is SO GOOD! It is THE best thing I have had the pleasure to read in a LONG time! The writing astounded me with its constant beauty, truth, and clarity. It made me wish this was an E/M story. It would be the first good one I have ever read. I think Christine would be unworthy of Erik. She's made her decision; she can't go back. I hope someone like Meg (or a really good OC) meets with Erik, and ties their heart to him. Now, on with the reading!
Eclaire Stones chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Wontderful chapter! I find myself very impatient waiting for the next one :) Bravo!
Eclaire Stones chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
I've just started reading this new and i'm loving it! This is the best Phantom of the I

opera fic ever!
belleange48 chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I am so, so very glad that you are back, I missed reading this story so much. Please continue writing this wonderful tale. Thank you for the long update, much appreciated.
Phantom Novelest chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
wonderful story
belleange48 chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
Please continue with this lovely story. I'm missing the updates. Hope you are fine and there is nothing wrong.
RedDeathLvr chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
More soon plz
darknessrising101 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
nooo dont stop there! gosh, what a...dramatic piece. chrstine is emotionally drained and erik is tormented by his insanity. how will erik act to christine's..."coming out"? update!
debkay chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
wonderful! This has to be one of the first stories I've read where Meg actually has some intelligence. You're doing a wonderful writing job and the storyline is wonderful. I am so anxious for them to find themselves back to each other.
belleange48 chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Love this story and thank you for the update. Great chapter.
TMara chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Oh my God! I knew that Erik and Christine had done it, but I was not expecting at all that the child she had lost had been his! And he doesn't know it either? Does he not know she was pregnant or can he not do the math? No wonder she is so messed up, and so is he. I hope they can figure it out and find a way back to each other, if not, they will probably both be doomed.
belleange48 chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Thank you for the update so glad you are back updating this lovely story cannot wait to read more. Missed your updates. Loved the chapter. More please soon.