Reviews for Starbucks Tradition
prassacut chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
aww so great!

I really love how you wrote this story, revealing things bit by bit.

You made it really riveting and sucked me in completely!

I'm one to think you can find happiness even after your love died, but you write your Bella so uhm, full of life I guess, that I didn't even huff as I usually do lol Nope, I was with her completely and well, it made *sense* to me! (That in itself is amazing ;) )

Anyway: LOVED it, and your writing!

Thank you for writing and sharing!

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Okay, your beta is completely right. I think I was ready to cry from the first sentence, and by the halfway point, I was bawling my eyes out. This is an amazing one-shot, and just so you know, I'm not normally a one-shot kind of girl. I'm always left feeling dissatisfied, wondering what the hell happened next.

Yours, however, is perfect. Everything a one-shot should be. It's beautifully written, so I don't know why you were nervous at all. I especially liked that you kept so much of it a mystery. I mean, I knew-or guessed-pretty quickly it was Alice she was meeting, but the way you wove the story was amazing. I knew something was up, but couldn't figure out exactly what until the end, which is surprising for me. I pride myself on figuring things out early on.

I figured when she got back to her home that the "anniversary date" was of Edward's death. I said to myself, "Oh god, he's dead." At that point, I was sobbing. Literally heaving. I've thought about this scenario more than once since reading the book, and it always has me in tears, but you definitely gave me a new outlook on it. I've never really thought about Bella living her life afterwards. Guess I couldn't get past the point of Edward's death to even contemplate it. But the thought of her growing old and actually looking forward to dying so she could be with him again just about killed me. Seriously, this was an amazing, if completely heartbreaking story, and I'm so, so glad you posted it.

Please don't doubt your writing ability. It was wonderful. And yes, I'm still crying. This one will stay with me for a long, long time. So now, when are you going to continue your other stories? I'd love to read, but only if you're going to finish!

InspiredByLemons chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Well, as you already know, I had tears literally streaming down my face as I read this - it's an amazing story, and I feel humbled that you asked me to beta it before posting it under your own name here.

This is a fantastic o/s - so beautifully written. I can totally envisage the scenes: an aged Bella, a saddened Alice...

This really tugged on my heartstrings. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

CC x