Reviews for Black Candy
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and your OC so people looking for fics with a pairing like that will find your story to read. :)
bayumlikedayum chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
... My phone posted because I touched the wrong area on the screen. So you get two reviews, one on a different story because I've reviewed all three chapters on Pariah. But OMG. You wrote about Loki? I WILL READ TOMORROW AND FALL IN LOVE WKTH YOUR WRITING EVEN MORE OMG. I forget what I was saying about Olympians - oh, yeah, like they're trying to prove their masculinity or something - but continuing on.

I'm still jealous. Like, they should have Olympics for writing. I think you'd win gold for amazingness. But let me not blow up your ego too much. You're only one of the most amazing writers I've ever read and I love your story so frigging much and you're so adorable because you're hilarious at the same time and I laughed when I read your reply and this sentence is another run-on sentence and I wonder how many Olympians are gay but that was just a random thought and I love your sense of humor and since I'm very open about what's going on, I'm gonna go to sleep now and HOPEFULLY dream oIf JGL but I'm not that lucky and I think it might make me feel like a stalker anyways.

So yeah, update soon. ;)
kingandlionheart chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
how does this not have any reviews? it is beautiful!