Reviews for We Don't Have A Song
mailaine chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
This is so great! I love the AU that you have made and wouldnt mind seeing more if you feel compelled to write it :) keep writing!
Emily chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
wow okay so fuck you just a little bit because that was so sooo good
like wow
great
AMAZINGLY CUTE
I loved this so much, thanks for writing!
Leilabeth chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
i'd like to see more of these two..
HellhoundBound chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
your writing genuinely makes me so emotional. You have a gift! ;_;
Jace Nox chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I just want you to know I love all your writing. It is so fantastically lyrical in nature. It draws you in and continues to hold you even after completion.

I forget sometimes and am watching the show am like jace your confusing fanfiction with reality again *snicker*

But please for the love of all the fanfiction gods and the love of our boys continue the epic-ness that is you and your writing!

Jace
dressedinleather chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I want to see what these artists would say if they saw your use of their lyrics. Priceless. So, I got around to reading this story, which I'd been kind of curious about, and it's too cute.
Cretin chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I love your stories because your work is brutally honest. Too many fangirls have glamorized homosexuality on this site. The characters come out of the closet and everyone is accepting...everyone understands;coincidently, the other minor characters happen to be homosexuals too! :/ Being in love is painful, and it even harder if you have to hide because some people think your love is wrong… Your work is angst filled but it’s honest…. It makes me feel a little less lonely. I don’t know if that makes sense. I’ll be following your work!
RogueStorm84 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
This was beautiful loved it.
soyxunxperdedor chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I usually don't like or even read AU pieces, and I'm definitely not a Taylor Swift fan, but I absolutely loved this. Sad Cas on the catwalk absolutely broke my heart! Great fic.
CandyGalaxy chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Lovely. :) Very nicely written!
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
D'aaawwww... I love you! :) I'm just gon' go cry now. The boys are so amazing, I just want to give them big *hugs* :)

Danielle
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I want to cry, Im that happy with this haha! Its beautiful! :)
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh oh oh! This was beautiful. Really lovely and except for one little typo (yeah, I'm eagle eyed like that lolol) It was pretty perfect. I love Dean all cowboy-ey and Cas who's not as Jesus-ey as his 'rents seem to think. Oh I just LOVE these boys.

Thanks, Danielle
Prince Charles chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
this was a beautiful little fanfic! I wish there was more, but i'm glad it had a bittersweet ending.
Sterling15 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Yay! I love this ending. I kinda wished you'd have gone more into the interview, but oh well. (;