Reviews for Beyond dreams
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved this! They would have made such an interesting couple if they hadn't have died. :)
Garideth chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Okay, good, so I am not the only one who ships them with a fierce passion! I just LOVE the Thin Man and Dylan! Ah! And this was absolutely fantastic. You seemed to capture his personality wonderfully, even though we've had way less insight into his life than I would've liked. I really loved this story.
October103 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
FANTASTIC.
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Aww... That was sad, but good in every possible way. :') I almost cried... Anyway, hope you make more Anthony/Dylan stories. ;) Your writing style and interpretation of CTM's mind was awesome! :D
RHCP Addict chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I like Seamus and Dylan better than Thin Man and Dylan, but your way of writing is enjoyable, and I liked how his mind worked. Thank you for that experience.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I can't believe how much I love reading a Dylan/Thin man fanfiction. I always loved them together in my head but I never thought of fanfiction for their love. Huh...At least I'm fixing that now. ;) I loved this.
Taladarkiejj chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ahh I love Dylan/Thin Man stories. This was really good. :) Enjoyed it alot. :)
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was such a beautiful story hun. I loved it. It really gave a good continuation of the rooftop kiss. And Dylan found her man., And Thin Man gets a girl. Beautiful. Love ya!
megumisakura chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
great story!
sequelfairy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Seeeeeqqquuueeeellllll? Pretty please with cherubs and David Bowie flying around it? 0:)
Doni chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You know, I probably wouldn't have looked at this if it weren't for the fact that their dynamic was so interesting in the movie and I really love your other stories (Raft of Medusa is one of my absolute favorite NCIS stories). This was very sweet. I'm a sucker for redemption stories. ;)