Reviews for Eden
slmncpm chapter 4 . 3/13
i am looking at your older stories and reading them, i love this one, even though i rarely like harry/voldemort stories. i wish you had continued it. *hands you scones*
domsijohn chapter 4 . 2/14
I like bella in this moment I think she could be concubine for tom and harry but just as cared for tom think they were lovers kinda funny but realistically good i say i feel bad for bella
domsijohn chapter 3 . 2/14
Know i kinda hope that frank tells his mom are they talk gossip and that remus sirius the potter and most ofthe order turns on albus that alice tells lily
domsijohn chapter 2 . 2/14
Dusk is nice name but i also like he was upfront about it
domsijohn chapter 1 . 2/14
I think that tom and harry should be mated a true bond of love even if it's a dark story harry should show child hood a bonding she make tom immortal with harry as well as any children and friends they chosen severus was loyalto only lily. A part would love for harry to got to the potter show them the truth about what happen who he is and remus sirius potters on harrys side i think that severus should be with remus and tonks s sirius rabstrand this really good fearkds the basilisk should be on harrys side voldy take back his soul pieces. Slowly take all mughle borns and kill of their family's bring sqibs back into the family
R. A Cross chapter 3 . 2/13
I wish that you will continue this!
Quibbler78 chapter 4 . 1/16
Interesting version of this theme (I really enjoy this theme, so I'm always happy to find a new version). I do like that Harry is not the 'all powerful, godlike master of death, sent back by death.' The fact that he is damaged, powerful but vulnerable and came back under his own steam instead of deaths (that we know of so far) makes it different enough to be extra interesting.

For my contribution to wiping out the muggles, I would set up an auto-triggering curse, or set of curses, in high traffic areas around the world. Major roads, train stations, shopping centers, supermarkets, cbd's etc. The curse(s) would target every muggle who passes by and give them various 'killer' diseases. Diabetes, Cancer, Leukaemia, Heart Problems, Depression and other mental illnesses, HIV, Chronic Fatigue, Sterility, Alzheimers, etc. Things that don't kill immediately, so they're not dropping down on the spot, but which would strike them down at some point over the next ten years. Diseases thay are already familiar with, but in much higher quantities in a slow, unstoppable epidemic.
And when they inevitably put together a commission to investigate the epidemic', I would infiltrate the investigators and influence their findings until they all come to the conclusion that the culprit is a combination of 'pollution', 'electrical radiation' and 'plastic poisoning' (this is the 70's. Electricity has only been a standard household thing for the masses, i.e household appliances, not just lightbulbs, for about 30 or 40 years, that's recent enough fo them to get paranoid about) Which will have the added benefit of them, hopefully, cleaning up their mess before they all die out.
A little slower and less violent than throwing mandrakes at them all, but also less likely to trigger violent retaliation from the Muggles, or the 'Muggle lovers', as they won't be blaming magic. It will cull them back to managable levels and make them afraid of their own technology so that the few survivors (ironically, 'third world' countries will come out the best) voluntarily turn Amish, and remain as breeding stock in case the wizards need fresh blood at some point in the future.

Sorry, as I said I like this particular fan-genre. I've had a lot of time to think about the best way to wipe us muggles out.
Mind blowing. Simply amazing. Love it and I cannot wait to read more!
R. A Cross chapter 4 . 1/1
Update?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
:D
A Nest of Nargles chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
apparently already reviewed on ch3&4 so had to go back to post this, awesome work btw

When/if the muggles start fighting back with planes and the like, use dragons
Also I've been reliably informed that the british rail(trains?) is a lot more thorough and prevalent than the trains here in america - you can take them anywhere. So maybe steal Dumbledore's lighter/put-it-outer/whatever that thing is called, or make a new one/something similar, and take out all of the underground lights then set a bunch of devil snare in the place, with major transportation down... it's an idea, the trains are a potential problem, but if the devil snare was big enough you could trap the trains before muggles could get on them and start them and build enough speed to run straight through the stuff. so start planting it near wherever the trains go down for maintenance or something?
Also potions in the water supply? thing to make them slow, suggestible, or even straight up poison... some kind of effect that makes them easier to fight. Befuddlement Draught?
Plant Venomous Tentaculas on farms and the like, cut off their food supply.
FiendFyre through the cities, it'll be the Great fire of London(1666) all over again, but worse and not just London.
During out war with the muggles have a full moon strike with a bunch of werewolves?
I'm gonna be honest with you, thinking of something better or even a little equal to the mandrakes, sterilizing charm, lethifolds and basilisk on tv is really really hard lol.
saphira88 chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
Please update soon...!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
You talked about how basilisks could be shown via TV but that television isn't a widely distributed medium yet. But radios were widely used by the time of WWII, couldn't Mandrakes be used the same way?
Oricke chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
I love this. It's too bad you seem to have so much talent for writing yet don't seem to have the capability fir finishing anything.
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 4 . 7/31/2016