Reviews for Eden
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 4 . 9/13
You talked about how basilisks could be shown via TV but that television isn't a widely distributed medium yet. But radios were widely used by the time of WWII, couldn't Mandrakes be used the same way?
Oricke chapter 4 . 8/4
I love this. It's too bad you seem to have so much talent for writing yet don't seem to have the capability fir finishing anything.
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 4 . 7/31
Thank you.
Ariesp19 chapter 4 . 7/26
Can't wait to see what else you have in mind... Though, I do usually prefer ss/hp
Lady ramanaamma chapter 4 . 7/7
I want moooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee...
This is sad and horrifying for Harry. I feel bad for him. The horror of muggles, their destruction of the planet and riddance of magical beings and magic is scary. Awesome fanfic, would love to read more fanfics similar to this.
rell chapter 4 . 7/2
my idea please write more.
Aivilo1993 chapter 4 . 4/20
An idea I wish to contribute:

It is likely you have already thought of this, but a focus on Liy Evans (I don't think she's married at this point, or even dating James, but corrected me if I'm wrong) and her thoughts to the articles Dusk is producing.

I can imagine her researching into these theories, but instinctively recognising the articles as correct about the quiet warnings of muggles - whether that's due to the reactions of Petunia (and more subtle reactions of her parents: jokes/nojokes-suggestions about magic I'd assume most new-magical's parents would have, like "...it would be so much easier if i/we/ [muggles] knew how magic worked, don't you think?" Or "...it's a might bit scary; what magic can do, that is..." - the sort of thing that gets laughed off, but stays in the mind forever) or the thoughts of scientist (she could just imagine "...we have a Right to Know!"),

And that Lily eventually starts trying to get into contact with Severus again, after exhausting subtle probs towards the pro-light factions. ("C'mon Lils, it's not like they're (muggles) are really a threat - I heard they're still using (outdated tech here)!"; "Really Miss Evans, it's just unsightly rumour mongering and Dark propaganda. Nothing to worry about dear, know run along, I'm sure you've been studying hard for (whatever subject here) and I'm about to start on (subject here) if you want to get a look in before class.").

("...But Professor, the Harishima Tradgedy -" and "So, what do you think of muggle (space engineering/land development/mining, etc") applied to above responses - either or.

And the response is so much more receptive than she would ever have hoped it would be. ("...we had heard stories, but would they really be capable of-" and "...we have no issue with your status, if Magic has Chosen you then you are one of us..." Or " "...if you believe the light isn't taking this seriously enough, lily, I can introduce you to people who will..."

And the growing concern, deeper researching, almost obsessed with finding the i/why?/, that lily can't help but feel and make connections that are getting darker and darker. (After all, hermione was told she is(was) so much like lily with their intellect - with lily know thinking about these issues - she'd get similar conclusions).

Or even Sirius/Remus starting to get a clue, approaching lily after hearing the undertones of her questions (they - the three of them - could have all gone into Slytherine. They could all see the connections coming together...)

(Now if only Prongs/James/Potter would get his head out of his arse/the clouds/into reality and see the very real problem in front of them. Rather than playing tamed and haltered to Dumbledores tune. It didn't work out for his old man, so why was he so invested in what Dumbledore recommended about Potter Estate Affairs; and why, all of a sudden, is he (dumbles) so interested in family heirlooms?)
nafara chapter 4 . 4/17
Stealing the nuclear weapons, despair potions which make several important figures commit suicide, and gorgons, contacting merfolk to bring down submarines and other ships, wizards on threshals or on brooms taking down planes, imperio random officials to deposit bombs at select locations, stealing from fort knox and other secure locations breaking the economy, using muggle underground to get hands on muggle bombs to use in fake terrorist attacks, taking over muggle underground and keeping the governments busy with trying to shut it down so that they don't notice magical infiltrators, causing chaos with drugs that have small amounts poison in them which builds up over time and is genetically transferable, making muggle vehicles such as subways buses and planes crash by fake terrorist attacks, that's all I can think of in 15 minutes... Sorry
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh wow I'm hooked
the real narnia chapter 4 . 4/10
Fuck Fuck FUCK
This fic is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY AMAZING and you NEED TO CONTINUE IT

please? Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

No seriously, it's great. One thing I like in particular is how much of the Slytherin side you've pulled out of Harry, but also how he's still a Light wizard, and still uses Dark Magic. And questionable morals.

Please update soon, please please please. I love the plans that Harry and Tom are making, and I can't wait to see how getting the Horcruxes back will affect To
Please update soon

Please please PLEASE

please? :)
Mirage chapter 4 . 4/4
very interesting Story hope you come back one day to finish this Story, i really would like where this goes, gow those two come together...what they will do to brinmg the other nations on there site
it s now April 2016
Noremac Samoht Doowreshi chapter 4 . 3/31
Idea:
Have the order of roast chicken try to recruit har um dusk by Dumbasadoor and when he says no dumbleduck portkeys him to the order grilled duck's HQ and San um Dusk (damn it Dark Repercussions) shows them the purge with different fragments of other memories
Zaya destal chapter 4 . 3/13
Why you no write?! Please write must know what happens next!
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 4 . 2/9
I look forward to a new chapter. Thanks.