Reviews for Lady Alana of Beruna: Of Telmarine Descent
LunaStorm chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
"They did not forget, Alana, but they died in his service!" - "He died in yours, your majesty."
Wow.
Way to cut her breath away - and ours with her!
Beautiful, beautiful line - and beautiful epilogue.
I admit, the only point I disliked in your story is how openly and, well, bluntly you discussed the association of the Narnian faith with the Christian one - not that it isn't warranted, given Lewis' beliefs, but it doesn't feel in tune with the books, where the matter is always treated with much more gentleness and a kind of subtle playfulness that makes me think of children sharing joyful secrets.
This last chapter, however, redeems the whole religious angle entirely and gives it a very powerful feel.
I am very glad you chose to write this!
LunaStorm chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
The ending tone is simply perfect: sad and sorrowful, but softly so.
Well done.
LunaStorm chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
"He could make absurd things make the clearest sense, and muddle the obvious into something dim and vague."
*chuckles*
I love this sentence.
It's pretty fun to see the two of them through the eyes of someone who can't possibly understand them properly!
LunaStorm chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Hello!
I have been terribly remiss and left this story bookmarked for months on end without ever finding the time to come back and read it, much less review. I'm so sorry!
I'm going to try and make up for lost time now.
MCH chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Lovely story like the way Edmund treated Alana and how you told their story.

How she went to see Susan at the funeral. I'm guessing she was able to help Susan return to Aslan.
SweetSunnyRose chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
servant123 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Hee hee hee :) I like your story very very much! I'm practically giddy over it! I love reading fics where people actually notice the Pevensies'... specialness... that followed them from their reign in Narnia. I'm excited to see where this will lead :) Keep up the good work! And happy writing!
Calyn chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
"He died in yours, your majesty."

THAT is an absolutely wonderful line.
Actual-Grendel chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Oh... my god. This just ended so abruptly, and I really didn't expect you to end it so quickly! Seeing the end of the chapter I literally covered my mouth with my hand for about 10 seconds before clicking to review.

This fic was brilliant, and although short, was written very well, and I can only hope that you write some random oneshots around this fic for random moments of the school! I would love to see more interactions with Edmund and his friends!
WillowDryad chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I'm loving this. This is SO how Edmund would be in England. Well done.

More please. :)
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
I'm very much enjoying this and I really hope you continue the story:)
Narniafan96 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
I love this! Could you write more?
Narniafan96 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
YEA! I was gone over the weekend and when I checked my email, I was so happy you continued this! You are doing a superb job! Much better than I could. I love this already! I hope that you decide to continue it!

Great job!

Have a great day!

CTB, Sara
Calyn chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Please, continue. I very much enjoy this.
Bartholo chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Don't stop, I like it. I have never seen the idea of the Pevensies finding a Telmarine in England. It seems to me to be odd that an Aslan loving Telmarine would leave Narnia after the victory of the old Narnians, but the story is interesting. Also Eustace's second visit was only 6 month after the first.

Keep writing. It is a great story.

Bartholo