Reviews for Case Closed: The Mystery of One Piece
Mary D. Sue chapter 47 . 1/30
This story is so amazing that I have been sacrificing my health and schoolwork, staying up all night to read it for the past few nights. Your work is so incredible that it summoned in me the feeling that I always get at the end of a particularly wonderful book or manga: an emptiness in the pit of my stomach that is paired with pure joy for the reading of such a thing. I know that this is one of those works I will reread many times. When I searched "Case Closed One Piece Crossover," I never expected to be blown away like this. Please keep writing forever.
Wyvern.EXE chapter 49 . 10/9/2014
Just your story and it was awesome. Just downloaded the sample of your book. If I like, it I might buy it.
DC-Hannah Falls chapter 50 . 7/27/2014
OMG! That was one of the best story i have ever read!
Nythierian chapter 51 . 7/3/2013
I thank you for creating this awesome fanfiction. Sorry I didn't review untill the end, I'm an idiot. This story kept me on the edge of my seat for awhile and I couldn't stop untill the end. 0.0 OMG It's 2 o'clock in the morning! I have to read the sequel now! I'm jealous, you have a book out but I'm not surprised because you tell the story with great emphasis on action! I want to write a book but I don't think anyone would puplish it. I'm too crazy. Once I get the chance I'm going to buy your book and read it! Then I will proceed to glomp you. YAY!
OnCuzImBored chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Wait, at the end here Ace calls Conan a kid, then is shocked and asks him what a kid is doing there. Wut.
Matt chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Ace had to die so Luffy would attack Marine ford and then after it failed he would tell his friends to train and get stronger.
Matt chapter 48 . 4/13/2013
I've just had an idea for a story you can do when your done with the sequel to this story. In it Conan is again transported to a different world. Here are some worlds which I thought of: Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Danny Phantom, Persona 4 the animation, Bleach, Toriko, and Rosario Vampire. You can pick any one ot them or a different one I don't care. P.S. When you decide please put your decision in the next chapter of the sequel.
tsaurn chapter 51 . 3/30/2013
ellie chapter 50 . 3/24/2013
yes! finally a sequel 0 been waiting for it, & get well soon
Serendipital chapter 50 . 3/23/2013
I'm looking forward to it! And I love that you'll have a Lupin III guest star. It's such a great series. Good luck on the writing!
NomSujet chapter 50 . 3/23/2013
Wow, that's awesome news! :D I'm really looking forward to it. :)
ChainedCloud chapter 47 . 3/16/2013
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!
Please make a sequel! I really want to read more!
XD
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 40 . 12/5/2012
One must never go against Conan in a strategy fight..oh yeah
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 31 . 12/5/2012
chased by women, every guy's dream. but not the part about being turned into a plushie XD
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 28 . 12/5/2012