Reviews for Warrior's of the force III: Warrior's End
The Book of Eli chapter 16 . 4h
This was great but word of warning you need to up your rating to m cause of the lemons you added. Still Michaels and Zach's adventures were really fun.
Burke23 chapter 16 . 2/21
1) So sad that it's finally over, but I know that you'll make more stories. 2) I LOLed so hard at the ending. I LOVED THIS SERIES! Hahahahahaha.
Burke23 chapter 15 . 2/19
1) Never grant a final request. 2) Anakin's back! 3) Another Sith Lord bites the dust.
Burke23 chapter 14 . 2/17
1) You would think that Windu would become a Force Ghost. Hm. 2) It's good that the Jedi believed their warnings, things would've been messy otherwise. 3) Two people diverted the origional Star Wars time line for a better, more intense story. 4) Zack you are a d-bag, but I love you, you remind me of me. 5) This was a great chapter.
Burke23 chapter 13 . 2/14
You cheeky monkey.
Burke23 chapter 12 . 2/13
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Burke23 chapter 11 . 2/12
1) You saw A-Team, didn't you. 2) That ending is great, I can't wait until the next chapter.
Burke23 chapter 10 . 2/9
1) OoO. 2) They're Jedi, they can survive in the vacuum of space.
Burke23 chapter 9 . 2/8
1) Why does Shaak Ti have pills that hide pregnancy symptoms? S:-) 2) Well, what can I say? You are awsome, 'nuff said.
Burke23 chapter 8 . 2/5
What are they planning, I wonder wonder.
Burke23 chapter 7 . 2/2
1) Everyone has a padawan now. 2) Great chapter man.
Burke23 chapter 6 . 1/31
Wait, is this the battle over Coroscant?
Burke23 chapter 5 . 1/29
1) Don't ask that, bad things happen when you say 'Can this day get any worse?' 2) Ahsoka should be on a football team.
Burke23 chapter 4 . 1/25
Grievous always escapes by the skin of his... mask... thing.
Burke23 chapter 3 . 1/21