Reviews for While you were sleeping
adrielmoonstar chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I always thought Rand got a bit of the short shrift in the old days...Loved this story.
KatiaSwift chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Now, I LOVED that one. Kirk getting to know Rand, the crew thinking she was named Jonathon for a good while, and her restoring order on the ship... all while she was asleep! I really like the idea of Rand on New Vulcan, helping out with the refugees... it really gives feeling to her character.

Thanks for writing! I'd really like to see more stories of this cute, fluffy type (and other types, too) in the near future!

~Katia~
Luna14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Brilliant! Please do more fanfics on them. :-)
elaine451 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
One of the cutest fics I've ever read! 8-D Love this side of Rand, I've not read much regarding her, but I love the history you've created for her. What a woman, right? Hope to read more on her and Kirk!
Wahoogal06 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This story was too cute! I don't know how I missed it from your collection before but I really enjoyed it now. Poor Rand, working herself to exhaustion like that! At least it was for a good cause. And I really loved how you showed the different members of the crew bursting in and discovering her asleep in the chair in so many different ways, especially Chekov and Scotty. Well done and I can't wait to see what other gems I might have possibly missed out of your various works!
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was great. Thanks for sharing. -RA
pezzyaltoid chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I just about passed this up because of the characters - I am so devoted to Spock/Uhura - but then I noted the author, changed my mind, and I am glad I did.

It was an utter delight seeing Janice curled up and sleeping while Kirk and company try to figure out the who, how and why of the intruder. I liked that you gave her dimensionality, that she isn't an all-around superwoman, but a frighteningly efficient administrative assistant. The never really played out much in the series subtext of Kirk's attraction to his yeoman was well done.

Thanks for sharing a delightful story.

-isobel
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I quickly read this and thought it "cute" until I got to the part where Pike was termed a "sweetie." Then I thought I'd better reread it. The funny parts accomplished the desire for laughter. The roguish parts were quite amusing. Overall, I thought it was well written, except for a few minor clerical errors. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks for submitting.
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
nibbler! pls continue, janice is...intriguing, i wonder how nu!spock will act around her...! and kirk...yikes!
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Love it! I usually don't read Kirk stories as I'm a pathetic Spock/Nyota worshiper but when I saw that you were the writer I just had to read this. Very clever the way these two meet! LOL I laughed at the parade of most of the crew, and the dialogue Bones/Spock was hilarious as always! Crever and funny story, just what I love!

"I'm a doctor not a detective … but I might consider a change in careers."
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
What a blast! So many very funny lines in such a very well balanced humourous tale. Lovely to see a old favourite from TOS so neatly placed into the 2009 setting.

Thank you for writing and sharing such a well written and fun piece of work.
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
"And what she is doing in your office?"

"No need, Mr Spock, I already know."

One eyebrow rose questioningly.

"She's sleeping."

"Evidently," came the dry reply.

This story was filled with fun little bits like this.

I really enjoyed this. I liked that Kirk, although roguish, isn't a horrible perv.
spockside chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Nibbles! *rofl* I do remember that scene, with the celery stalk. This is funny and charming and perfectly plausible. Thanks!