Reviews for Absolutely Certain
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Its funny. Sometimes I read a ff and think 'gosh... will it ever end?' (Mostly not because its getting boring but because it starts to be.. gassy)
This one is an example of those which I have two kinds of feeling: 'exact length, more isn't needed'
'finished? noooo'

Since that happens quiet often on your ff I enjoy reading it more and more... lol.. can't help myself, sorry
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Would love to have seen that happen.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Well it's good they sorted that out.
Swishla chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You know, don't know how I missed this one. But you hit on a fact that most ignore - Jane and Maura do fight after one of them (ok, normally Maura) has a date. I like how Jane was told to "man up" so to speak and grow a pair. Which you had her do in normal Jane Rizzoli fashion. Great one shot!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This story was super sweet. Tip toeing around your true feelings is never fun and duh! I always like it when these two get together.
Dragonwingz76 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Love it! As usual the mere essence of Jane and Maura's nature naturally portrayed! Thank you
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
! Yay ! I loved it ;)
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It cannot be good that Maura is dressed this way...

Friendship/relationship..their friendship is a relationship and vice versa, and that is what makes it so wonderful. Haven't we all been in that type of argument many times.

I like Stacy, first for not giving in to Jane's naturally intimidating persona and second for standing up to Jane and telling her she's the guy. Loved it.

Ooooh, "Detective"-not a good sign.

Sometimes it's almost painful (that's a compliment) to watch their struggle: one, the other, or both fight against it, deny it until they just can't keep up the fight anymore. Yes I love that teal dress too. Way to go Jane, that was the correct direction to pick even though that isn't what Maura was implying. "You pick fights with me because you're jealous?"-well, duh, yes. "I'm asking you if you're up for admitting we've been dating for a while now", I love this concept of them and it's very true.
linelm chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was a lovely story! Thanks for sharing!
Jessica Foster chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Cute story! I could definitely see something like this happening on the show! Keep up the good work! :)
Drumchik chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh my, something must be wrong for Maura to be dressed like that.

And LOL, I'm with Stacy. Run.

I love Maura challenging Jane to do something.

I love this "I'm picking you"

ROFL! "do I have to strip you?"

Loved this! :)
Interp86 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really loved this story. You sure it should be a one-shot? I think it'd make a great short story; few chapters... nothing big...
gilmarbeta chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Man... it seems so easy... If only the writers at the actual tv show would understand it!
AmoRay chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was awesome..Your stories are refreshing and Yay Jane took the hint and done something about about it :)
Vincent52 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I always thoroughly enjoy your stories. You have a gift for making the reader see the characters and the situations.