Reviews for Demons run when the Ponds go to war
Kerjen chapter 10 . 2/14
WHAT?! I just found this story and have been reading every word with held breath to see what happens and NOTHING?! How could it end here?!

This is just an amazing story! It's so unique in what happens with Amy's reaction to River and her desperation to get Melody back pushing her to a new limit. River trembling with fear, and Rory just as desperately trying to save both wife and daughter.

I absolutely love it and I so wish you had finished it.
AnimeAddict1059 chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
You seriously have no idea how much this fanfic means to me. I've recently got into the Doctor Who fandom and I've been looking for a LONG time for a heartbreaking addition to A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR, and you, YOU have made my day. This is absolutely perfect in every aspect. I love every chapter and I'm sorry if I'm only able to review this one.

I understand that this hasn't been updated in a long time but if you could find that spark again in your mind, please do. Please update this amazing story. This took me through many heart-wrenching moments and they were all beautifully written.

I know this one review won't suddenly inspire you or anything but maybe you could view this as a reminder that there are still people waiting eagerly for an update.

Ciao.
DownTheRabbitHole55 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
This is an awesome story! It's really well-written and super interesting! Sucks that you seem to have given up on it...
QueenReginaSwan chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
More please ASAP I love this
Sylva Dax chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
I loved every line but I wish you hadn't ended there. I wanted every drop until River left them at their home
Sylva Dax chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Getting a little misty eyed.
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Chill bumps!
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
This is my review for this and the previous chapters: WOW, what an intense and wonderful treatment of a scene that should have been.
Reese M chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
I really hope there's more to this story. I've enjoyed what I've read so far.
Hollie47 chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
I just read this whole fic in one sitting. It's truly amazing. I love how you captured the characters so well and I really can't wait to see how you continue this fic.

I love it. More please :)
RNJ12 chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
this is brilliant ! i always thought it was a shame we never found out what happened after river revealed her identity and this has filled that gap perfectly - well done
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
I like this story a lot! I can't wait to see River and Amy interaction.
Lily chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
This is so sad and yet so good. It feels very real. You truly got the characters and it is such a pleasure to read this story even if I just emptied a box of Kleenex because of it (I really did, no jokes). I feel for all of the characters, but most of all your mother, who you love, point a gun at you, I don't think there is any worst kind of rejection. And this is the last day she will have her mother and not just Amy. This is heartbreaking. Yet, you make us understand why Amy would do that. I cannot be mad at her. So good! This story is happy for deep people.
IreneHolmes chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Short but awesome! You're really keeping the spirit of the characters intact, and I can't wait for more!
Unicornicopiaaaa chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
I just found this story today and I love it! it's really sad though :( I never thought about how River wouldn't get to see them as her parents again. Anyway I hope you continue this story soon!