Reviews for Fights, Failures and Flagstaff
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 20 . 7/20
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Okay, so, I know it's been two years, but I'm holding out hope that you're still finding time and motivation to continue this fic. Pretty please? You can't just leave it hanging...I need to know what happens next and my imagination is just too inadequate to puzzle it out on my own. I need your guidance! *sobs*
Guest chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
Wow this is a really great story and I hope you update soon. Is cas or Michael gonna show up and save them and like erase there memories or just have john know that something powerful and that scares the yellows eyed demon watching over dean
Maisee chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
OMG. This fic is amazing, it has everything!
Self sacrificing Dean, little shit Sam, Awesome helpful Bobby, and John as a worried father rather than an abusive dad that everyone seems to think he is during the 'flagstaff' incident.
Plus theres a hunt, flagstaff, and the demon. This fic literally has everything!
I'm so excited for more, please update it soon. I'm thinking about just making an account so that i can fave and alert this fic.
Brillant fic.
Love it.
Poor Max and Dean. Sobs.
xx
kissacazador chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
I sure hope they get there in time! I just loved the banter between the brothers at the table...funny as hell. I take it form this chapter, that they are off onto another adventure, which is awesome!
Cora x chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
OMG! This fic is epic!
It's flawless, no mistakes that i could see anyways, you had me to engrossed in it from the veyr start! (Engrossed? is that the right word?)
Chap 20, my god! It just gets better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Please update soon, i love this fic too much to wait hehe xx
Rae Roberts chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I am intrigued by this story so far. Excellent chapter!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
OMG you Have to update this as soon as you can...please...I've just spent most of the night reading this brilliant story! I can't believe that the Demon would try stuff like that! And poor Dean I mean trying to do everything for his brother and I do mean everything ! The kid needs some looking after for a change :( alas I shall have to wait for the next chapter to see what happens but please don't leave us waiting too long...PLEASE!
Sjoeks chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
I love it and I'm hooked :D But in all honesty, without wanting to be mean, I suggest maybe you take a beta. There's quite a few typos and weird sentences in your story that can be avoided when you have someone beta-read... Just a suggestion, because the plot is amazingly well (I've even been reading this story during class :p) but I think you can take this story to the next level if you had someone read this through before you upload it :)

I hope you'll update soon!

- Sjoeks
slystir chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Woo Hoo! Lovin' this roller coaster ride of angst. Looking forward to your next update.

Thanks for posting!
Jeanne chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Awesome! So thrilled to see this amazing story get an update. Please keep them coming.
WastedJamie chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Yah an update! I was so excited to see this alert in my inbox. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story and it just keeps getting better and better! This last chapter really pulled at my heart and the way you portray John and Dean is just brilliant! I knew John was going to lose it with Dean and his mouth eventually and I'm glad you went with a fatherly slap instead of a punch. I know John is no father of the year but he's not an abusive jerk like some people portray him to be. He's a dad who will only tolerate so much lip from his boy before he has to put him back in his place and remind him who he is speaking to. I love the interaction you've got going on with John, Bobby and the boys. You have the whole family nailed down perfectly. The dialogue between them all is spot on and it flows so naturally. I can just picture John pushing Dean behind him to protect him in the store and then separating them in the booth so they would stop fighting with each other and behave. And John's patience with Sammy feels so real too. I always felt he exercised more patience with Sam than he did with Dean and you've written it just right. I really enjoyed rereading this from the beginning and I'm again hooked and longing for more! I would hate to be Dean when John catches up to him after peeling out of the parking lot. Please continue and update soon!
Dl chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
Oh crap... Cliff hanger!
sundarkeyes chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Wow why didn't I read ur fic before?!
Thank u and I'll be waiting for the update! :)
dylaila chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Yay, you're back :) Love the chapter.
Artemis5597 chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
Holy crap. . . I dont know where to start. First off, when I got the update for this I damn near shit a brick I was so excited, and then the chapter turned out to be even more amazing than I predicted, so HOLY SHIT! Dude you've got to keep writing this its amazing and now that I've got a taste of the continuing plot I have to know more, you're obligated now to keep writing this amazing story lol :D! Please please please continue updating, I'm nuts for this!