Reviews for Fights, Failures and Flagstaff
Sandra chapter 21 . 7/19
Please please please finish this story. I have read all that you have twice and it's one of my favourite supernatural fan fits of all time. Please please please finish this story!
Great chapter:) please update
Endgame65 chapter 21 . 4/24
Nice to see a new chapter. Hope you post again soon with a new update
jazzy2may chapter 21 . 4/22
been a while. glad to see an update. look forward to the next one. whenever that will be. ;D
WastedJamie chapter 21 . 4/22
I was so excited to see this update! I love this story. I just re-read the entire thing again and I really, really do love it! This cliff-hanger was not fair - lol! Update soon! I need more John and Dean. The way you write their relationship is just so incredibly perfect! John is super hard on the boys, especially Dean but you can tell just how much he loves them and how hard he's trying to be a good dad and keep them safe. Just fabulous!
Windfiredva chapter 21 . 4/21
I'd given this one up for dead! I'm so glad you're still working on this. You've added a bright spot to my dark day.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Please update I love this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
This is so good! Hope you update soon
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Okay, so, I know it's been two years, but I'm holding out hope that you're still finding time and motivation to continue this fic. Pretty please? You can't just leave it hanging...I need to know what happens next and my imagination is just too inadequate to puzzle it out on my own. I need your guidance! *sobs*
Guest chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
Wow this is a really great story and I hope you update soon. Is cas or Michael gonna show up and save them and like erase there memories or just have john know that something powerful and that scares the yellows eyed demon watching over dean
Maisee chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
OMG. This fic is amazing, it has everything!
Self sacrificing Dean, little shit Sam, Awesome helpful Bobby, and John as a worried father rather than an abusive dad that everyone seems to think he is during the 'flagstaff' incident.
Plus theres a hunt, flagstaff, and the demon. This fic literally has everything!
I'm so excited for more, please update it soon. I'm thinking about just making an account so that i can fave and alert this fic.
Brillant fic.
Love it.
Poor Max and Dean. Sobs.
xx
kissacazador chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
I sure hope they get there in time! I just loved the banter between the brothers at the table...funny as hell. I take it form this chapter, that they are off onto another adventure, which is awesome!
Cora x chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
OMG! This fic is epic!
It's flawless, no mistakes that i could see anyways, you had me to engrossed in it from the veyr start! (Engrossed? is that the right word?)
Chap 20, my god! It just gets better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Please update soon, i love this fic too much to wait hehe xx
Rae Roberts chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I am intrigued by this story so far. Excellent chapter!