Reviews for Fights, Failures and Flagstaff
WastedJamie chapter 24 . 7/31
Soooo excited to see you updated! This is by far one of my favorite stories of all time. The way you write John and Dean is beyond perfect. I love the story line and I can’t wait to read more chapters! Keep writing please! You’re amazing!
deandeandean chapter 24 . 7/29
This was great. I'm so happy you decided to finish this story, its one of my favorites. I've read it several times. Can't wait to read more. Thank you.
JaniceC678 chapter 24 . 7/28
Wow! Couldn't believe it when I saw updates on this. SO happy you're still planning to finish. I did not read these right now since I'm not sure exactly where I left off, (although I was really loving it), and I really need to just start at the beginning again. When it's finished, I will happily sit down and just get lost in it!. Can't wait!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Amazing chapter. Hope you continue as it really good!
gr8read chapter 22 . 8/22/2017
Welcome back! Good chapter. Exceptional writing once again.
windfiredva chapter 22 . 8/18/2017
OMG, OMG, OMG! You made my day!
Rosegirl94 chapter 22 . 8/17/2017
This was really good, read it in one go.
I really like your John, he is strict on the one hand and totally caring on the other hand.
This story is really great, thanks for posting it :)
help789 chapter 22 . 8/17/2017
Thank you so much for updating. I hope there is more to come.
jazzy2may chapter 22 . 8/17/2017
good to see this is being continued.
supernatural66 chapter 21 . 8/5/2017
Please update
LeChick chapter 21 . 5/25/2017
I can't remember the last time s fic was this gripping
corgimom chapter 21 . 4/23/2017
I love this! Can we get some more?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Please update, its really good!
Nikki chapter 21 . 1/14/2017
Yaya! Updates
Sandra chapter 21 . 7/19/2016
Please please please finish this story. I have read all that you have twice and it's one of my favourite supernatural fan fits of all time. Please please please finish this story!