Reviews for Luna's Protectors
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 5/26
Oooh, this was such a wonderful little snippet! I would love to read more.
Become's one with the story chapter 1 . 3/14
I really liked this. in would have liked to see the consequences of this but the ending here was more bitter sweet.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 2/19
really hope you finish this one day, well done!
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Sad but good start
brilliant thank you
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Well done.

There are conflicts between the students but when a higher calling comes ALL LISTEN! And protect the weaker (though with Luna deciding to speak up she really can't be called weaker now can she?

And a corner is turned.

Watch out perverts. Now you've got two pureblood families And the scion of an ancient and noble house just waiting to roast your hide.
Publicola chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is remarkably promising. I usually avoid good!Draco stories like the plague, but this has the prospect of a real redemption arc, and not the half-assed stuff of Book 6 and 7. To see early on the full depravity of certain of Draco's allies, to realize that he needs to stand up against such treatment, and to realize that his 'schoolyard enemies' would stand up with him even if the ostensible adults wouldn't - all of these could easily cause a canon!Draco (still supercilious but not irredeemable) to rethink his beliefs and actions. Good work!
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
another awesome one shot!
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Damn, wish it wasn't a one shot, it deserves to be longer.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
a really interesting story...
hope you will continue it :)
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I love this!
I'm a huge fan of redeeming Draco (If it doesn't turn into villainizing Gryffindor in general or the Golden Trio in specific) and Draco/Luna. They are just such an odd couple. Even if this one-shot isn't actually pairing anyone, it still has the two of them interacting in a positive way. And yay for house unity!
Forget about giving Harry, Ron, Fred, and George a crack at this guy. Let Ginny at him. She's a scary little thing.
I know it's been over a year, but please, please, please expand this! We could see the Weasley Twins, Ginny, Neville, and whoever else all banding together!
That last couple of sentences is so heartrendingly true. The adults at Hogwarts can be singularly incompetent at times, but Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco are more than qualified.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Okay I have to know how this turns out. I only found your profile recently when I started to read Glee fic. Love your 'Blue Christmas' by the way. I hope you've continued this elsewhere? Because it's wonderfully written and it would be a shame if you didn't finish it.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Alas, not likely for Draco, but a nice what if story at any rate.
AJ chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
So what happened to the fellow?
sunsethill chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I believe this would make an intriguing continuation. I know it's been over a year, but maybe the bunny will hit sometime. I like how the poor students knew they had to be prepared to deal with the situation when the Hogwart's staff didn't really deal with it, although I would actually expect Snape to make the others take action.
charmedlily chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
You should definitely do a second chapter to tell what happens next to (a) The person who did this and (b) how this effects everyone if the teachers don't act on it. - Charmedlily