Reviews for Ordinary Girls
Yuridevil84 chapter 15 . 3/15
This is my fav. Story about Yui x Mio.
thanks for you work i have read you fanfic with much fun.

Ps: your oneshot for this is also good

GK

Yuridevil -
Beth Cyra chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Well I feel I should finally take the time to review the story.

Overall I've enjoyed it quite a bit. The pacing has been odd with certain segements feeling rushed, and a few occasions expostion just feels as though it has been dumped. That said it's had several very high points.

1. I very much enjoyed the setup with them having formed a previous band with Nagisa as I was a huge fan of Strawberry Panic back in the day (though I was a Tamao/Nagisa fan so a bit different in taste there) and the glimpses in how the K-On characters refrence that time is very well done.

2. I'm a Mio/Yui fan and never been much of a Mitsu or Yui/Azu fan, so I'm often not really apart of the fan base as K-On has developed into a similar situation to Mai Hime where as it's either ShizNat or Mitsu in this case or it's generally no supported.

3. I think Mugi is stealthly stealing the story for me. She hasn't done a whole lot, but I've enjoyed her just as much as I always did. To go along with that I just love Ui here. A side note though, not this chapter but I believe 7 could use an edit in the future as there are multipe occasions when Ui is mislabeled as Yui.

Lastly I'm not sure it you will ever attempt Yui/Mio again (I saw that a few people in the reviews said they wished you had gone MIstu, and I know that can't kill a drive for some writers) but I hope that you will in the future. I really enjoy the pairing (also Yui/Ritsu can be alot of fun, but that is neither here nor there) and they don't get as much play as I really wish they would.
DevilishlyInsaneMatryoshka chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Woaaaaah! I'm in Cloud NINE! That was the best !

Yep, gotta close that closet door tightly this time because we definitely don't want interruptions... (If-You-Know-What-I-Mean), Yay! They're finally together! I'm so glad you finished this, you are such an excellent writer(and kind) considering that there is also an epilogue, anyways I can't hardly wait. :D

This is probably the best Yui x Mio I've ever read... :D
DevilishlyInsaneMatryoshka chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
Yes! Go Mio! Declare your love for Yui!
I have been waiting for this moment..
I actually thought that Yui might have a crush on Mugi because of the way she acts but yeaahhh! She loves Mio, I can't wait to see what happen..

Review people! :D
aaa chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
it started good but when..yui and ui appeared..everything got...how to explain it...boring?I just want a Mio x Ritsu love..they're a match made in heaven those 2 can't be apart...and really i would like a yui azu and...uixjun not reversing them...just saying that the first 4 chapters were great..then it suddenly got very bad for me..
DevilishlyInsaneMatryoshka chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
This. Is. Awesome.
You. Are. Awesome.
Everything. Is. Awesome!

Thumbs up! I love the characters in your story especially Yui! I waited decades for this story to update but now, it was all worth it... The fact that Yui can move like that is incredibly fascinating...
Now let's see... My guess is Yui's parents are working as a secret assassin or something? Or they work for a secret anti-crime organization? I don't know, I'm not really good at this.
Anyways, this is a really good story and is worth spending time.
TheMadYuriWriter16 chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Bravo, bravo, your Yui may be a bad ass, but mine is based off Disturbed's 'The Guy', so HA.

Besides that I really enjoy the story and can only hope for more.
Keita Sama II chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
hey, welcome back. I am glad youre back. Your story atm really interesting, i cant wait for your next updated! I need my Yui x Mio fix before my symptoms come and i start banging my head on the wall! ah by the way..im curious with your story plots, seems odd, by the looks of the flow of your story, it will be too complicated for mio and yui to be together
DevilishlyInsaneMatryoshka chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Goood Joooob ! I love this story, looking forward for more!
sleepyhobo10 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
When will the next chapter be out?
Yuzu-kun chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
I can't wait for your next chapter. Check your grammar and spellings.

Anyways, I like where this is going. As for Yui's secret, I'm thinking it's some kind of crush-thing.
Yuzu-kun chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I'm reviewing in chapter 2 because I think it's going really smooth. I hope you don't abandon this and leave the readers waiting.

There's some few typos but that ain't much of a big deal now, is it?
sleepyhobo10 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Cant you just post it? D: Im dying to read the rest of the story!
sleepyhobo10 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Well, Im certainly looking forward to it!
sleepyhobo10 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
i love the story, and am looking forward to the next chapter.