Reviews for Secret Roses
Von Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/1
For a start:

If the flowers are expensive and special connection are a must-have to get these exotic beauties - then my guess is that of the Pure-Blood variety.

The yellow roses in the beginning would've hinted at the sender being a Hufflepuff.

Though the Variety of the different roses themselves suggested Neville - considering his love for Herbology.

The statement being made by the beauty and price-tag of the roses has my choice being a Slytherin - they do nothing by halves.

The Slytherin in question going after Hermione would have to be neutral; and one who appreciates beauty.

My answer: Blaise Zabini!
chocoholic6otaku chapter 1 . 2/9
My guess is either Theodore Nott, Blaise Zambini or Draco. It depends on how OOC/AU this story is meant to be. Though a continuation of this story is desired no matter who it is!
vampluvr'96 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
So, considering this was posted three years ago, this is really late. But my guess is Draco.
LadyAnatar chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Lovely idea, but it is downright cruel to not tell us for sure. Personally, I am HORRIBLE at riddles. (On that note, absolutely no clue who the guy is, but I think he's an intellectual.)

If you would please make a second chapter, even if it only consists of the gentleman's name, you would have your readers' eternal gratitude and a great big plate of virtual brownies.

Please!
Killing Aphrodite chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
No no no! You HAVE to say who it is! I have no idea who it could be! Please tell me! Or write the next part. Or maybe you have!
hguy13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
more please
the one with a divine smile chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
omg! who is it? who is it? who is it? sorry, got a bit carried off! it was really wonderful! i liked it. but don't you think you should have revealed the secret admirer? never mind, i love your style. awesome!
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
slughorn, snape, or draco who is it?
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Dumbledore! Or Lucius Malfoy! Or the Ministry for Magic! Or even Harry!

They would be my guesses. Am I right, on any account? (Clearly not all at the same time. That would just be weird...)
madbrat chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I was lost...who sent the roses?

Lilly
apAidan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
a very good little story.

Ron's obviously right out.

Harry's a definite possibility, though her reaction at the reveal would indicate against it.

while the silver thread might point towards someone from Slytherin house, I would find it very difficult to see Draco being this patient. As for any of the others, we can let the troll twins out. Of course, there's nothing that says it has to be a wizard, no?

The knowledge of rare and difficult to obtain plants and flowers would tend to circle back to Neville as either the sender or the source for the sender.

If December's offering would have been Christmas roses rather than the snow roses, my money would be on Harry, but since they weren't, I'll go with Neville as my final answer.

Regardless, a very good story.

apAidan
HRLKittycat chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
who is it!

Ron- is not romantic

Harry- only likes her as a sister but he could aford the flowers so it could be him

Draco- could be, that would be romantic

Fred or George- not likely