Reviews for you want the sunrise, go back to bed
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Tonight is Sad Fic Night for me. Nothing but sad fics that make my heart bleed. Amazing job.
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
What a powerful Nenny fic! This captures their post-season 3 dynamic oh so well.
underlings chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is such a lovely fic! The Nate/Jenny relationship has always fascinated me, and I think you've portrayed it beautifully here. Wonderful work.
Miriley chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That's beautiful.
Susi Echelon Hu chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
OMG I love this story, really! Can I translate it in Italian language, please? I f you want, when I'll finish I'll sent you the link of the story, so you can see it :) Oh, of course I'll say it immediatly that the author is you, not I :) If you don't trust I can sent you my profile page, so you can see others story I've already tranlsated :)
my best enemy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love this pairing and this was so sad and gorgeous and beautiful. Wonderful job!
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
No no more angst need a NJ happy fic soon plz.
etgoddess chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Love this! So beautiful. You captured the dynamic between Nate and Jenny perfectly and I love the parallels with "I miss you/I missed you". Write more for this pairing? :)
Reubk chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Poetic, Sad, Inspiring... Good job!
angel85qcca chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
My first thought is: I love you!

This is so brilliant, so beautifully written, and the angsty ending really sticks with you. I love that it comes full circle, with her being always right, and that even though she knows she and Nate's moment is passed she can't help but go back to him over and over again.

And I definitely agree with you, there isn't enough NJ fiction out there, so please, please write this pairing again! You do it beautifully!
BialyPlaszczyk chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
wow. just... wow.

id like read more GG (jenny) from you.
CC chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was truly amazing, I loved it, pity it's just one chapter, you could turn this in an amazing story ! please do ;)