Reviews for Students in Underland
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Yes, after being taught by Snape, one's standards of "intimidating" would certainly change.
This is quite good. Would love to see more.
julie662 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
is alice going to be in this story at all or is it just the hogwarts kids and then some of the chacters from alice in underland ? cause it just would'nt seem right i guess without alice but thats just my opinion
killroy225 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
nice i hope you will update it soon
lovewar66 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
You should really write more, its fantastyc. I love this so far, and Luna is a most odd and marvelous one with her eccentric ways, she and the Hatter would make great friends. Well please update soon.

~ love
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
please write more of this story im really enjoying
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Neato. Maybe excellent
cherry-hemmed-ribbons chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Please...Don't...Stop...This!

It is a request, please. You stopped too early to what I thought a fabulous story. You haven't shown whether the group meets Alice or the Red Queen, and then the try to stop her. It was really disappointing.

I am not flaming you. I enjoyed this, truly. In fact, this made my day! I am wondering whether to favorite this or not, because you stopped it too short. But I think, I am going to give you a chance to reconsider the stop and continue. Please, it will be a great loss tto the world, if you did not continue.

Are you planning to add romance to this story? Please, pretty please don't tell me it is canon pairings! It's so boring! I have had enough of HarryGinny and DracoAstoria for a life time. After reading Deathly Hallows, I was disappointed that they didn't actually pair Harry with Luna.

Maybe, you can pair Alice with someone. I'd really like that. I think It'd be great because there isn't any other than PercyAlice.

I have a DracoAlice story, which I think is somewhat an unusual yet interesting couple, and I would be honored if you'd read it.

Please think about my suggestion.

Continue, you...you...incredibly disappointing but unimaginably clever author! I'm off to read your other stories! I'm sure your other works might be as superb as this!

Fairfarren,

Aster

P.S - Favoriting you and this story right now!
Aealket chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Okay.

I would like more of this one as well. Blaise did the speech very well, and I, for one, would like to know how Luna and Ginny got sucked down the rabbit hole.

Alan
TARRANT HiTOPP chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You should defiantly continue this. They still need to meet hatter and the march hare and the white queen and irracebeth! You should have them meet hatter and he should be depressed then, during the story, Alice should return. (Happyness!) please do continue this!