Reviews for Please
askmeyo chapter 1 . 6/12
Oh my god I'm literally crying

I had been convinced I was incapable
It's been at least a decade since I last shed a tear, much less fifty

Oh my god
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Ds was nothing but BEAUTIFUL...the angsty plot (btw writing ds from Roddy's POV was a good idea), the vivid descriptions,the metaphors,the imagery...everything was perfect of the most beautiful PruAus fics EVER! You ROCK!
baby dops chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
this fic was just so beautiful! i absolutely adored the imagery everything was lovely it made me fall back in love with this pairing. It made me cry too, i really really loved it
VolitaireCrescent chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh my goodness I finally found this! I read this last year, and I found it utterly beautiful and through the beauty of Tumblr, I managed to find it again! I adore this so much, thank you for writing it!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Just beautiful!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
sophiakuso chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SAD BUT I LOVE IT OH MY GOD *sniffles and sobs into teddy bear*
XxJadynTimmsxX chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh my...This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've read. It was so sad yet so beautiful. You sir/madame have talent!
Kaien Kuran chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
OMG I cried as I read this [That's RARE!]. It's the most beautiful story I've ever read. I don't even like Prussia that much and this made me love him almost as much as Austria does. I don't think there's a word to describe how amazing this was. Excellent Work! T.T -tears of joy
Bitter.Sweet.Me chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
im not a big fan of prussiaXaustria but my friend ItsMeDanah told me to read this and i just have to say that i cryed at the end. this is such a good and sad story. you are truly magnificent...*sniffle*
davidzavimbe chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i cried like a little girl when i read this.. please please please i'm asking you with all mm please's MAKE A REUINION..! I BEG YOU! i can't leave knowing it ended like this.
rrter123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
C'mon this just screams for continuation with a happy ending... *sniff* And now I'm crying... Not awesome.
The-Fanfic-Mafia-101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I am such an freak...I didn't cry when it said he was going to be ripped to shreds by that damn Russia but I cried when Austria woke up and had Prussia's necklace ;A; I cried SO hard DX

AMAZING STORY! I love it! :D
footbanana chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This story made me cry like a little bitch. Like this - TTATT
Michy Star chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Haha don't mind me over here crying. But seriously, I love your style of writting. You made the characters feel so real, and you could feel the emotions they were, and it was hitting you so hard. Definetly one of the best PruAus fanfictions I've read.