Reviews for What If
Lillian Santiago chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
I want to know more about Jo and logan 50 chapter more when Jo dad meet logan or not
Alecks454 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Im not a Lo fan but im reading this cause im a fan of you.
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Im a Lomille fan! Enough words said!
ShinkisRule chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Mr. Taylor, if you lay ONE hand on Logie, I will unleash a bunny to devour you and feast on your soul. You see, bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes...

'DAAAWWWWWW, these two. *gushes* I love how she just kisses him when he's in mid-sentence. x3

Logan really needs to stop hating himself so much... Except I kinda don't want him to, because then he wouldn't be as selfless and such. His insecurity is one of the things that makes us wuv him.

Can't wait to see how this plays out...
bballgirl22 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
oh wow now I wanna know what happens. Update soon!
Miss Fenway chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Logan's such a sweetie. He would be the perfect boyfriend for me except that. . . he doesn't exist haha. So yeah, I'll just be alone forever. Which doesn't really other me right now lol. Anyway, I loved this chapter. Logan. I just want to hug him. Sorry this is so short but. . . the chapter was really short lol. If it makes you feel better, I'm really looking forward to the next one where he meets Jo's dad! :)
serafina67 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Jo's dad coming into the picture is perfect for the story! Something tells me he might not like Logan, but that's just me. This chapter was great, and I'm glad he and Jo are okay now. Update soon!
izzydot chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Great Story! Can you make it a little longer and add the person point of view at the top? And don't forget to add jealous Camille.

Ideas:

Camille comes in as if on cue and says " , Jo stole my boyfriend". Or Mr. Taylor says that Logan is one of those boys who go around breaking other people's hearts because he is a famous boy band , then bans Logan and Jo from seeing each other, then Logan sneaks her out of her apartment and they go some where no can find them, then he sends the CIA to find them.

Or approves of their relationship and he sends the CIA to protect them from any harm but Camille still find ways to get Logan all for her self.
Sam in Wonderland chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Great chapter! Uh oh... poor Logie!
TheUntoldTales chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Uhoh, there starts the trouble XD Poor Logan... XD
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
BTRFAN105 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
i cant wait for your update :) update soonish
Love and Peace Forever chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Cute chapter, they made up! Oh boy daddy Taylor is going to be very protective of his princess. Hehe update soon!

- Love and Peace Forever
Logan Henderson Is Mine chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Ha ha ha. Logan. Can't wait to see how it goes meeting her dad!
XtremeBTRlover chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
I liked it. I love what if stories and I wish more people made them because I am the type of person that ALWAYS asks what if.

I'm a Lomille fan and I assure you I don't hate you for writing this. I love I said ,I wish more people would write what if. Like at the moment I've been considering to write a what if story for James and Camille but I wasn't so sure but you've inspired me and I might just do it. No promises though.I change my mind a lot for some unfortunate reason. Anyways it was great.