Reviews for Succession
Ecomadness chapter 1 . 2/2
loved this story i hope u continue it
tryal-leaf chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hahahahaha! xD I was expecting /Azula/ to be on the throne and a then royal throw down between the two over who's the fire lord. I was totally surprised when Zuko popped up.

Excellent fic!
tryal-leaf
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hahahaha Ozai just can't catch a break! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is hilarious. Seriously.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh dear Lord this is hilarious. XD The ending was just brilliant, too. Please tell me there's gonna be a second chapter for this? Please? Hehe. Even if there isn't, this is still great!

Keep up the wonderful work!
PleaseDeleteThisFFNAccount chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my god I died!

Excellent job!
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
ROFL. That is a great little story. Mooore please.
zackubernerdcondon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Kind of shows that really Aang never had to fight to wim- just fight to stall. After sabotaging the comet he could have gone back to plan A: train.
Seerss chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'll admit it, this one got a laugh out of me. Kudos haha
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That last line is proof that going blue can really make for a humorous impact when used well. I kind of feel like it's redundant at this point to compliment your ability to maintain a humorous tone and narrative, so consider this a confirmation that you're still on your game. I especially liked the Shirtless running gag.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
"Too late again, he realised that he had absolutely no idea how to pilot a sailing ship. Still, it couldn't be too hard. After all, those barbarians from the Southern Water Tribes managed it all the time, didn't they? – Six weeks later..."

HAH! -That was exactly what I shouted, pointing gleefully at the monitor... X-D

The Fire Lord spoke.

"Hi, Dad."

PLEASE write a second chapter to this! Please, pretty-please! X-D
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
LOL That was awesome! Absolutely fantastic!

Ha! 'Royal nipples!' ...'exterminate with extreme prejudice...'

His definition of 'told'.

I love it!
Almaseti chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I like this series.
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This reminds me of the human ending for Warcraft III, for some reason. "What are you doing?" "Succeeding you."

Good times.