Reviews for Succession
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
That one was kind of funny
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Yeah, that fight came down to more than just the Avatar and the Phoenix king. The comedic tone in this was well rendered, and I enjoyed the continual referencing to his shirtlessness and his growing loopiness that's communicated through his skewed priorities. That part where he ripped off his shirt in the series was genuinely intimidating, but it is funny to think how he would cope afterwards. Nice timing with lines and giving a humorous edge to Ozai's murderous actions and intentions.
Ecomadness chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
loved this story i hope u continue it
tryal-leaf chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hahahahaha! xD I was expecting /Azula/ to be on the throne and a then royal throw down between the two over who's the fire lord. I was totally surprised when Zuko popped up.

Excellent fic!
tryal-leaf
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hahahaha Ozai just can't catch a break! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is hilarious. Seriously.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh dear Lord this is hilarious. XD The ending was just brilliant, too. Please tell me there's gonna be a second chapter for this? Please? Hehe. Even if there isn't, this is still great!

Keep up the wonderful work!
PleaseDeleteThisFFNAccount chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my god I died!

Excellent job!
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
ROFL. That is a great little story. Mooore please.
zackubernerdcondon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Kind of shows that really Aang never had to fight to wim- just fight to stall. After sabotaging the comet he could have gone back to plan A: train.
Seerss chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'll admit it, this one got a laugh out of me. Kudos haha
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That last line is proof that going blue can really make for a humorous impact when used well. I kind of feel like it's redundant at this point to compliment your ability to maintain a humorous tone and narrative, so consider this a confirmation that you're still on your game. I especially liked the Shirtless running gag.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
"Too late again, he realised that he had absolutely no idea how to pilot a sailing ship. Still, it couldn't be too hard. After all, those barbarians from the Southern Water Tribes managed it all the time, didn't they? – Six weeks later..."

HAH! -That was exactly what I shouted, pointing gleefully at the monitor... X-D

The Fire Lord spoke.

"Hi, Dad."

PLEASE write a second chapter to this! Please, pretty-please! X-D
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
LOL That was awesome! Absolutely fantastic!

Ha! 'Royal nipples!' ...'exterminate with extreme prejudice...'

His definition of 'told'.

I love it!