Reviews for Muggleborn Champion
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 9/21
"... some choosing Hogwarts ..." does not go along with "... now new muggle-born since Hermione ...". Either some still choose Hogwarts or not.

Apart from that a nice story. I like that the majority of the parents choose to let their kids only go on weekend. Seems really to be the most plausible option for most of them.

A bit sad that we never get a view of the other side. While the magicals most certainly will see that without the Quill they won't have accsess to find all new muggleborn at a certaind date they still should notice that this does not lead to a massive increase of accidental magic (and thus work for the oblivator squads). This is also a weak point in their precautions since some of the kids they are inviting will certainly already known by some wizards from the accidental magic reversal squad (another weak point would open if some families they have spoken too really chooses Hogwarts).

Overall a good sequel to Muggle Champion. It shows that Harry actually does care and that is nice.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 7/23
Harry and co stole Muggleborn under the Ministry and Hogwarts' noses and nobody is the wiser. They give them a good (better) education and are funding a new magical society.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/12
its good to see a story focused on building a new soceity, instead of just destroying an old corrupt one
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/30
personally i dont care for the pairings listed, however the story itself is good though i would have preferred to see harry and hermione together.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 2/15
And the wizarding world dies a most slow and painful death as the magic leave them and...well not really, the smart purebloods get their brides from overseas and the new community begins to slowly replace the old one. Being more flexible magically and mundane wise they have more options and can work their way through various problems.
troyguffey chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Good story.

If the source of the funds showing up "mysteriously" with Harry and Sirius isn't the MoM (directly, or indirectly from the bastards who stole their money) it's too bad.

Don't really like Hermione being with Sirius and Remus.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
interesting fic.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Very succinct in some areas that make reading more pleasurable than in many after Hogwarts stories.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Nice. I liked this story better then the one before it, this one had a better feel to it.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Interesting story. I'm curious how this group manage to stay under the Ministry radar. Most of the Ministry (with a few exceptions) don't seem to be all that bright; however, they are sufficiently corrupt to be able to work around that. I'm surprised they haven't found and begun interfering with The Grange.

It would be interesting to see how the good guys manage to work around that. I suppose they could sit their exams and best all of the Hogwarts kids as well as the Muggle kids. Could be an interesting sequel.
ray74656 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This story is great. But it needs a couple more chapters.
teedub chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
this was a great idea! I would love to see a reaction scene from the WW as well as some payback towards DD, Molly, Snape, and the Ministry...outside of stealing their future (muggleborns). I would imagine the money muggleborns brought to the economy for at minimum seven years would have an impact if they were no longer there.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
More please. Love to see a chapter or two when this community gets found out by "proper" wizarding society.
64teeth chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Amazing! Even better than the prequel, because I'm always a sucker for revolutionists :-)
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
One question remains, what happened to the ministry and did Harry get his revenge?