Reviews for Muggleborn Champion
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/12
its good to see a story focused on building a new soceity, instead of just destroying an old corrupt one
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/30
personally i dont care for the pairings listed, however the story itself is good though i would have preferred to see harry and hermione together.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 2/15
And the wizarding world dies a most slow and painful death as the magic leave them and...well not really, the smart purebloods get their brides from overseas and the new community begins to slowly replace the old one. Being more flexible magically and mundane wise they have more options and can work their way through various problems.
troyguffey chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Good story.

If the source of the funds showing up "mysteriously" with Harry and Sirius isn't the MoM (directly, or indirectly from the bastards who stole their money) it's too bad.

Don't really like Hermione being with Sirius and Remus.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
interesting fic.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Very succinct in some areas that make reading more pleasurable than in many after Hogwarts stories.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Nice. I liked this story better then the one before it, this one had a better feel to it.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Interesting story. I'm curious how this group manage to stay under the Ministry radar. Most of the Ministry (with a few exceptions) don't seem to be all that bright; however, they are sufficiently corrupt to be able to work around that. I'm surprised they haven't found and begun interfering with The Grange.

It would be interesting to see how the good guys manage to work around that. I suppose they could sit their exams and best all of the Hogwarts kids as well as the Muggle kids. Could be an interesting sequel.
ray74656 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This story is great. But it needs a couple more chapters.
teedub chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
this was a great idea! I would love to see a reaction scene from the WW as well as some payback towards DD, Molly, Snape, and the Ministry...outside of stealing their future (muggleborns). I would imagine the money muggleborns brought to the economy for at minimum seven years would have an impact if they were no longer there.
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
More please. Love to see a chapter or two when this community gets found out by "proper" wizarding society.
64teeth chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Amazing! Even better than the prequel, because I'm always a sucker for revolutionists :-)
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
One question remains, what happened to the ministry and did Harry get his revenge?
Math-lv chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Awesome! Thank You!
overbooked chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was an intriguing idea. The betrayal by the wizarding world was believable and in keeping both with the previous story and with canon. I liked the community they managed to create, and it would be great to have a look at the future, especially if they show up the bigots. Somebody at Hogwarts might get curious about why there are no longer muggleborns making themselves known with accidental magic and feel a need to find them, even if only to bind their magic, or somebody in France will spill the beans about those talented British students who are taking their OWL and NEWT equivalents there, or the wizarding world will do something stupid that Harry et al. will have to fix, for everyone's sake. Thanks for a story that made me think about what would happen next.