Reviews for Not Even Close
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was well written and very thoughtful. I look forward to checking out the rest of the 'verse.
valre chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I'm loving your maturity verse.
Annoying Little Twit chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow. I like this! Very good ;)

ALT
secretpenname3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I'm disappointed that this story isn't being flooded with reviews :(

you did a wonderful job dear, i love your writing style and i hope you continue to write moar! :D
Aimi-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'd be all over this pairing if... Sasuke hadn't betrayed Konoha! Rrrr! I used to be a SasuNaru fan... but now I'm a otherNaru fan, the other depending on my mood. Currently, it's occupied by Neji.

And yeah, I so prefer Sasuke-seme, but Sasuke-uke worked out well, I think. And it was a good fic, and would have normally fit in my preferences had it been pre-betrayal because the two were meant to be together.

Sadly, it is no longer that way for me. Ah well. Maybe he'll redeem himself by the end of the story. It does seem to be drawing to a close, right?
Sociially-Diisoriiented chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awwwww, oh MY GOD this is the best PRESENT EVER!

Soooo, incredibly touching!

"He thought about Sasuke while he was awake, and dreamt of being married to Sakura-chan at night, while he slept. He thought about becoming Hokage, and dreamt of never having been the vessel for a monster whose very chakra was nothing but hatred and rage."

Loved this passage ;-;

I think it means that what he thinks about consciously when he's awake is what he really, truly wants, what he loves (he loves Sasuke and he loves his village, so he wants to be Hokage) while at night ... he kind of dreams of like "ideal" world, or what he feels he /should/ he wanting/needing (he /should/ be marrying Sakura and not yearning over his former best friend and he /should/ want to never have been born as the vessel for the monster, but in a way now that he is, I think he's grown up to accept it since Kyuubi (sp? I forget, been so long since I've had to spell it xD) has helped him prove himself now - as a /good/ person and not one infused with hate and/or rage.

Anywho, I love this - so touching but also [/fans self] whew, very niiicee 3

I loved the ending too ;D

I wish they'd kiss though ;-;

Yeah, just best present ever, thank youuu w