Reviews for Total Impulse Genesis
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Oh my fucking god. That was awesome. Please keep writting thus has so much potential
NerdyNightStocker chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Props to Eva for realizing that she needs to be an asset to her team! Izzy's traps are hilarious and I loved that she used them on Duncan just to cheer Harold up! At least a team managed to win (luckily for Owen). I'm looking forward to seeing who gets the boot!

BTW, I'm also surprised that some contestants were left out of TDAS (especially Owen, Leshawna, Beth, Harold and Gidgette but then there would be too many heroes LOL)!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Heather and Alejandro do seem to be on the chopping block but could find a way out like the snakes they are... The foot race has some nice twists and safety precautions. LOL at Russett Daddy! Izzy is fantastic at pushing Harold's buttons! Owen's team is slowed down considerably but at least they're working as a team! Love the trampoline traps! Looking forward to the rest of the race!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Geoff did not think that one through... But at least Gidgette did better on their second try... Ooh, Alejandro used an inneuendo... It would really suck to be Heather right now... She'd better step it up in the next challenge or she's done like dinner! I look forward to seeing what they have to do next!
Kitsune-sempai chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
well you should keep on going with this idea.
Hope you finish this season!
Agent Darcy Lewis chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Update! Im loving it c:
Guardian Number 6 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I'm liking this!

lol, "Did you just call me Gwendolyn?"
NerdyNightStocker chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
LOL Gwendolyn. Love the Human Bowling idea and the choice of ball-person for each team makes sense! LMAO Noah has the best girly scream out of any TD Guy (though DJ's and Harold's ate pretty good too)! The Unknown did really well on their first ball! Can't wait to see how the Angels and the Broods fare against each other! Glad the story is still going! _
Zorua chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
that shirt thing was amazing good job
Zorua chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
love it already
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
This must be their favorite season already LOL! I wonder what couples will form... I like the teams and their leaders! Infernal Brood definitely fits Heather's team! Can't wait to see the challenge!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Chris and Vhef's chores sound like my typical work day in the cafe. They're going to have a fun season for sure! So Harold's a Sagittarius? Never would've guessed... Makes me wonder what they smell like... Looking forward to the beginning of the show!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Sweet! Nice early debut! The way Izzy woke Harold up was actually cute (for her). Can't wait to see what's in store!