Reviews for Red and Black Harley
xNekoxBlazex chapter 17 . 3/31
JISBON! ... I don't know why I just did that... *Sheepish* .
xNekoxBlazex chapter 10 . 3/31
My gods I love you so so sosososo MUCH! Second time reading this, and in that time I've watched some episodes of the Mentalist... It all makes sense now! And I love you that much more for that! I mean Romy AND Jane? Kya! .
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Brilliant, bloody brilliant! Funny, sassy, sexy and totally romantic at the same time. And how I adore the crossover with Mentalist! Not as much as I adore Jisbon, but this was just superb. I seriously kept laughing all the way.
I particularly like how you dealed wih the world in Rogue's head. Not many dare to take the challenge, I remember only a couple of fics. Those parts were seriously entertaining, especially Remy's silence.
Kittenitten chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Totally great!
CrazywithaComputer chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
Really love this story, especially how it turned out and the random meetings with characters across the country. By the way, I found this story by sorting the X-men Evolution stories by number of favorites and completed. This was on the very first page. Congrats, and don't stop writing!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
*squeals with fangirl abandon*

That. Was. AWESOME. Seriously Made Of Won.
StefQ chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
This was amazing! I was supposed to start writing on my article for our school newspaper when I stumbled upon this. Suffice to say I won't be finishing that article anytime soon (which is actually not good cuz it's due in 6 hours.) Love your writing!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh, fitting is right, Kirtie! :)

Now' then, I feel the need to listen to that song!

An awesome first chappie, I say! Can't wait to read the rest!

Oh, and Rogue? You are the girl, indeed! What a feat! Getting Logan to lend you his dear baby Harley! Haha!
Dunwannalogin chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
I have to tell you this. I keep google translate on while reading Romy fanfiction because by the time I reach the bottom of the page I forget what kind of context it was supposed to be said in and it ruins the whole effect. I put "vous âne en caoutchouc!" into the translater and it said "you ass rubber!" and I laughed so hard because of that simple phrase! Now I see that it is supposed to be rubber donkey and that's funny too but ass rubber was funnier at the time. Anyway, great story. I liked how you weren't afraid to make Rogue cry instead of just having her be the hard ass that just gets angry.
Cat Marvelle chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Poor Logan!
demonfox910 chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
Well. I am at a loss for words. A complete loss for words. I mean it literally. if i tried to describe how much I liked this story I'd fail terribly.

So...yeah. This is fuckin beautiful, I'm gonna go raid ur profile now
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
STAN! How long have you been married? we've discussed this multiple times, you have to tell me first! as your doctor i have the right to... ASH AND INDY! I thought i told you to stay outta my head! sorry stan, this is gonna take some time. Oh no you don't! come here you two! *Tackles both to ground in mind and beats sensless.

Still Me! Tell your muses to stop stalking me please. Now stan, back to your 'wife.'...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Haha Stan! I totally called it! Thank you for getting your muses outta my head, i think Ash was flirting with one of my muses and indy... not going into details on that.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Indy and Ash were back in my head! ITS DrIViNg Me CrAzY1!1! PlEaSe MaKe It StOp! i am still the same one from before! WANE AND BETSY ARE PERFECT!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
ASH aND INDY! STAY OUTTA MY HEAD! Please keep them out or i will personally kill them! ARGH! and yes i'm the same person that's been companing about your muses.